Chapter 58

Tori's POV: 

My hands were held under my head as I was laying outside in the backyard, staring up at the white, fluffy clouds. I wanted to touch them and run my fingers through them. It was something I'd always wanted to do as a child, untill I found out they were unreachable.. That was a sad day. I sighed out a heavy breath and closed my eyes. 

Life was once so simple. I was little and careless, playing with my older brother as our loving parents would watch us from the veranda. Sometimes Niall would even be there to play. I just want to rewind to when everything was a negative-free zone. No fighting, no stress, no sleepless nights. Just when everyone didn't care about what you wore, how you looked, how old you were, if you were a girl or a boy. Just when everything was young and innocent. 

"What are you thinking about?" My favourite voice flooded my ears. I opened my eyes and found them connecting with Niall's. He stood over me, cocking his head to the side like a curious puppy. I groaned and rolled onto my side. 

"Difficult things." I mumbled. I felt him sit down next to me and move me so I laid between his legs with my back against his chest. He burried his head in my neck, just breathing on the sensitive skin. We stayed like this for a few minutes, not talking, just listening to eachothers breaths and enjoying the company. 

"You shouldn't be thinking difficult things." He whispered into my neck, giving me that shivering pleasure to run down my spine. 

"That's hard to do after what just happened." I sighed back. He pressed his lips against my temple. I closed my eyes and let my lips curl into a small smile. 

"You know it's not permanent stress." He stroked small circles on my arms, but I shook my head. 

"Seriously Niall, I don't believe that," I sighed. "I've graduated, we fought, for the first few months I was pregnant alone, then later we found Lizzie, bitch," I grumbled under my breathe, "then you had that car crash - and as if that wasn't stressful and scary enough, do I need to continue?" I rolled my head onto his shoulder. It was his turn to shake his head. 

"Right. You're completely right. But all of it is building up for something that will change your life. Part of it already has. You've found your brother, had two of the most beautiful children anyone could grant and look at us?" He took my hands and tangled our fingers together. "You need to focus on the positive things, you can't be a positive person if you point out the flaws of your life." I smiled, leaning up to kiss his cheek. "I promise things will get better, love." He said seriously. I smiled wider. 

"I know it will, as long as you're here." He flashed a goofy grin before spinning us over so my back was on the grass and he was hovering over me. I laughed loudly as he started kissing me all over my face, making me scrunch up my nose. 

"I can also promise that I'll always be here." He obligated with a confident grin. 

"I believe you on that." I smirked, grabbing his face and pulling it towards mine. 

***

Niall gave me the night off, leaving him to do the cooking in the kitchen while I sat with two sleeping babies at my feet in their baby swings. I do not regret buying those seats, they work like a charm. I was sprawled out on the couch, watching The Fault In Our Stars. I had heard of it, but never got around to watching it, and so far, I was already through a tissue box and 2 shirts. 

"Don't you read that letter!" I whispered harshly at the T.V. "No! Don't listen to it Hazel! He's pranking you!" I whined as her face dropped. "You're going to grow up cancer free and get married with babies!" I cried into the pillow. 

"You sound emotional, should I come near you or not?" Niall asked from the doorway of the lounge. I looked up and sobbed, pointing to the T.V. 

"This stuff is sad!" I landed back on the pillow, my hair a mess and tissues all over me. 

"Alright, alright. Well I brought you some spaghetti to make you feel better." His words made me sit up again and reach for the bowl. He laughed and handed my one before sitting down next to me. 

"Maybe spaghetti will be our always." I mumbled, taking a fork-full of pasta into my mouth. Niall just laughed at me, which resulted in me hitting him. "Seriously, spaghetti is our always. We will always have spaghetti, it will show our love for one another." I said in a serious tone, but it made it a lot less serious at my appearance. Niall bit him lip to stop the laughter. 

"You're crazy." He said before bursting out laughing. I hushed him incase he'd wake up the twins. He shoved the pasta back in his mouth. 

"Oh my god. Stop flirting with me!" I quoted, laughing to myself. He raised an eyebrow and continued eating while I sat as an emotinal wreck, eating spaghetti and laughing about my own jokes. 

"Yeah, I should really start thinking about taking you back to the mental hospital, you are crazy." He rolled his eyes playfully, which made me laugh more. 

"Noooo, I just need sleep and cuddles. Then I'll be fine, I promise." I gave a silly smile, I laughed harder. I was having a laughing fit tonight, what has that movie done to me? It's turned me into a hormonal freak. Niall took the spaghetti bowl out of my hands and disappeared into the kitchen. He came back in and carried the twins in their swings back to their rooms. Five minutes later, he came back and huffed, crossing his arms and looking at me. 

"I can't believe I'm stuck with you." He said sarcastically before walking towards me and picking me up bridal style. I squealed and giggled, leaning my head in the crook of his neck. 

"Spaghetti?" I whispered. He laughed silently, but I could feel his chest vibrating. I closed my eyes, suddenly feeling tired. He tucked me under the blanket of his bed before crawling in beside me and wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"Spaghetti." He whispered back, kissing my forehead. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\sshoyry8yrewte90q8098tegajdngnkad

okay i'm dying

why did i do this

my feelings

they're tOO MUCH ARHGADKJGALAGNKKL NIALL ILY

i'm actually crying bc TFIOS and Niall fucking horan

YOU'RE WELCOME. <3