Chapter 41

Tori's POV:

"Niall, I'm just going to walk down to the store to get a few things. I'll be back soon!" I yelled through the house. I opened the door, about to step through when Niall responded, making me smile at his words.

"Stay safe! If you're not back in half an hour then I will go out looking for you, even if it kills me!" He yelled back. I laughed and shook my head.

"A pregnant woman can only walk so fast!" I yelled in-between laughs.

"Don't tempt me!" He replied, I laughed again and said my goodbyes before shutting the front door. Over-protective boyfriend. It felt weird even thinking that word. It doesn't happen very often, at all. It's just funny. I walked down the street, trying to remember where the grocery store was. I hummed to myself as I walked, not caring about the fact that I was wearing ugg boots out.

In 10 minutes I was finally there. I really should save up for a car, this walking thing isn't so great. I huffed as I entered the building, pulling my coat closer to me in attempts to escape the freezing aircons. I never knew why they had the aircons on during winter, it was a stupid idea if you ask the freezing girl over here. Aka, me.

I grabbed a shopping cart, pushing it in front of me and walked down an aisle. Grabbing random things that looked rather appetizing and throwing it in the cart, I continued to do so all the way through the shopping centre until I got to the baby section. I smiled to myself looking at all the clothing, toys, nappies etc.

(Nappies are diapers for those of you who don't know! c: )

I couldn't resist throwing a few pairs of clothes, shoes and bottles into the cart, before strolling past it all. I was eyeing the 'girly section' and smirked. Haven't had to deal with that horrible 'monthly visit' for the past 7 months. Speaking of which, I only had 2 months left before they'd be due. A sudden rush of excitement bursted through me and I had to stop myself from screaming in the middle of the shops.

When the cart was half full, I wheeled it over to the registers and began piling the random needs onto the counter. The cashier greeted me with a kind smile, making me smile in return. I finally paid for my groceries and left the shops, carrying the heavy bags in my hands.

"Tori! Hey!" I heard a rather familiar voice call, although I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I turned around, my eyes growing wide. It was Lucy, yet again. Her stomach was no longer round and firm, but flat. Did she really get an abortion?

"Lucy? Wow, you've changed." I said, astonished. She smiled and nodded. "Are you here with someone or?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, yeah. There's someone I want you to meet." She smiled excitedly. I felt my stomach churn for an odd reason. "But look at you! How much longer left?" She changed topic. I looked down at my
stomach and smiled.

"Only 2 more to go! They'll both be born soon." My eyes found her again, her face looking shocked.

"You're having twins!?" She squealed. I nodded. "Oh that's so cute, I'm so happy for you!" Her hair bounced as she spoke, until a man appeared from behind her, holding shopping bags in one hand and something else in the other, I couldn't see because Lucy stood in front of it.

"Who's this babe?" The man asked, pecking Lucy's cheek. She gave him a small smile and turned to me. This must've been who she wanted me to meet.

"This is Tori, an old friend." She said before turning back to me. "Tori, Damon. Damon, Tori. This is my boyfriend." She introduced. I smiled kindly to Damon, seeing as he couldn't shake hands.

"Nice to meet you." I greeted.

"Now! This is who I want you to meet!" She squealed. I frowned slightly, confused. She turned around, still blocking me from any view of what she was doing.

She turned back around with a bundle of blankets in her arms, and in the middle, all wrapped up, was a beautiful baby boy. I gasped loudly, bringing my full hands to my mouth.

"Oh my gosh!" I whispered, dropping the shopping bags to take the baby in my arms. "Who's this?" I asked, my instincts kicking in as I rocked back and forth.

"He's my baby boy, Augustus." She cooed, staring at him lovingly. I smiled down at him, running a finger down his soft face. "He was born early, but other than that he's perfectly fine and healthy." She explained.

"He's beautiful." I smiled at her. I leaned in and whispered, "Is he the father?" Stupid question, you can't have a baby that quick. But I had to get into that topic somehow. She turned to Damon and shook her head slightly as he fiddled with the groceries in his hand.

"Damon?" She called, making him look up.

"Do you want to take the groceries to the car? I'll meet you there." She suggested. He hesitated before nodding and walking off. She sighed out of relief and turned to me. "He doesn't like me talking about it in front of him."

"So, what happened?" I questioned with Augustus still in my arms.

"I kept the baby, Augustus isn't Damon's. I don't know the father, as I've told you. But when it came to the day I was due for the abortion, I just couldn't do it. I cancelled it. A few months later I met Damon. He's 18, but he's helping me, he wants to raise Augustus with me and I couldn't be any happier that I have someone to help me along this roller coaster." She said quietly, hoping people wouldn't hear. All I could do was smile.

I'm so happy she didn't get an abortion, even though it wasn't my choice, she kept him and look where she is now. A beautiful baby in my arms right now, with a loving boyfriend. I opened one of my arms, gesturing for a hug. She chuckled, accepting the gesture. We stood there hugging with a sleeping Augustus in between us.

"Thank you. Thank you for cancelling it. You're very brave for doing so, but look at your life now." I encouraged. She nodded eagerly, smiling like a fool.

"Enough about me, what's been happening with you?" She laughed as I handed her back Augustus.

"Well, Niall and I just fell into a relationship." I smiled, my heart fluttering a million per hour. She gasped.

"FINALLY! You two were made for each other I swear!" She yelled, making me laugh as people stared.

"That's about it. I'll text you when the babies are born, yeah? But I have to go, Niall's a bit over protective." I said, picking up the groceries on the floor. She nodded.

"You better damn text me! I'll see you around. Later gator!" She called, before kissing Augustus' head and turning to walk to her car. I smiled at her, not being able to wait until I'd be able to hold my kids like that.

I began walking again, the walk being much quicker than I remembered. I opened the door with my finger and walked in. I placed the bags on the bench before walking quickly over to a sleeping Niall, spread out on the couch. I knelt down in front of his face, placing a soft kiss to his lips. I watched as they curled into a smirk, his blue eyes suddenly opening.

"I can get used to being woken up like that everyday." He chuckled, his sleepy voice melting my insides.

"And I can't wait until these next few weeks are over." I breathed, missing the feeling off having a baby in my arms. He smiled, grabbing my face and pulling me in for another kiss.

/\/\/\/\/\/\

Updates will now be every friday! Enjoy lovelies xoxo <3

~k e l s e y x