Chapter 48

Tori's POV: 

I woke up to something cooking. Eggs. That means breakfast. Breakfast means food. Food means I can eat. Oh yes, I'm up. I allowed my eyes to flutter open, a sore, slight throb in my stomach and 'down there' made me wince slightly. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I looked around, expecting to be in my room back and Niall's house. But it wasn't my room, and this wasn't my bed. And where the hell did my big belly go? I frowned, poking my squishy stomach. 

A small stirred noise came from my right, making me look to the side. I gasped when I saw two beds with the tinniest little people I had ever seen. Or, babies I had ever seen. My brain is not functioning today I swear. But when I peeped over and saw their faces, everything came back to me. The horrible, horrible pain, the crying and then passing out. 

Something caught the corner of my eye, making me look left. Niall was sprawled out on the chair. His head hung off the back, legs dangling off the side. One of his arms were over his chest and the other hung over the side too. I giggled, trying to wake him. 

"Niall?" I whispered. He didn't move. "Niall?" I said just above a whisper. He still didn't move. "Niall!" I said loudly, making him jump. He sat up right and looked around, his hair messy and faded bags under his eyes. I felt sorry for him, he must have been up for hours. 

"WHERE'S THE FIRE!?" He said, sounding tired. I raised an eyebrow at him with a small smirk. He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Damn nurse forgot to get my matress." He grumbled, I didn't question. "Or our food, for that matter." He spat. Don't ever forget to get Niall's food. 

"Morning?" I giggled. He looked to me and smiled, standing and walking over to me. He pecked a long, but simple peck to my lips and sat beside me, wrapping an arm around my waist. 

"Morning beautiful." He whispered in his sexy, Irish accent. I wanted to melt into him, it's what it does to me. 

"Did you stay up all night?" I said, smiling at the twins. They look so peaceful. He cocked his head and shrugged his shoulders. 

"Not really, only till 3am." He smirked. I gasped. 

"You should've woken me up!" I nagged him. We're a team in this, and I don't like that he let me sleep when he needed to.

"I wanted you to sleep." He said, kissing my forehead. I closed my eyes and smiled. 

"We're a team Niall, next time you're about to pass out wake me up!" I sighed. He nodded his head with a small smirk. A knock at the door interupted our conversation and in walked a nurse. She was young, and looked shy. 

"Morning, good to see you're up," she said quietly. "What can I get you for breakfast?" She asked, pulling out a notepad. I glanced over the menu that was stuck to the wall next to me, deciding on the scrambled eggs, which I would probably regret. Hospital food sucks. I'd prefer a bacon and egg McMuffin from McDonalds. Niall ordered the same, and the nurse left.

"They better actually remember the food this time." Niall grumbled, clutching his stomach. "I'm starving." 

"You just read my mind." I laughed, rubbing my stomach. It was extremely weird not having a bulging stomach. It's just squishy and stretchable. I'm going to miss my whale-like stomach, as much as it was a pain. A small cry filled the room, making my face light up like a Christmas tree. 

"Caleb!" I smiled, motioning my arms for Niall to pass him to me. He did so, letting Caleb slip into my fingers. He was so small, yet bigger than Diana. I smiled as his cry's settled, I looked up to Niall holding Diana. The love in his eyes shined brighter than a star, it was so cute. "You're so cute. You look just like your dad." I whispered. Another bash on the door made my head snap towards it. Four noisy boys barged in, Zayn with a handful on balloons, Liam carrying our food, Louis holding bags of baby clothes and Harry... Armful with stuffed animals. I laughed as he waddled over towards me, dumping them all beside my bed. 

"HEY!" He greeted loudly, making me 'shh' him. He buttoned his mouth closed, yet couldn't keep quiet when he asked to hold Caleb. I slowly handed him to Harry, finally trusting him when he kept both hands tightly -- but gently --  wrapped around Caleb.

"Congratulations guys!"

"They're so cute!"

"I'm finally an uncle!" 

There were chanters all over the room, making me smile. I love how supportive they are. "Louis what is with all the clothes!? It's like a wardrobe!" I gasped. Louis smiled and shrugged his shoulders. 

"Can never have too many clothes." He laughed, making me join in. 

"And Harry, what's this?" I laughed loudly, gesturing to the bears and animals on the floor. He picked up one, pretending to show Caleb. 

"Stuffed animals, obviously!" He said with a 'duh' tone. I laughed and raised my eyebrows. 

"I don't know how we're-" 

"Oh shut up, there's so much space in their room, you could fit an elephant in there." Harry waved me off. I laughed as he winked, reminding me it was a joke. I shook my head as he went back to baby talking Caleb. Zayn now held Diana, but was sitting down in the chair with Louis over his shoulder. Liam had occupied himself in cleaning up the toys and clothes scattered on the room floor. 

"These boys, will be worse - or already are worse - than these kids." Niall laughed, sitting back down next to me. I giggled. 

"Definately worse." I replied jokingly, making all four boys glare and leaving a laughing Niall next to me. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

OH MY FUCKKKKK GUYS IM SORRY OKAY LIKE, SCHOOL HAS BEEN SO BUSY. ASSIGNMENTS. EXAMS. STRESS. FORGETTING TO EVEN CHECK WATTPAD NOW IT'S THAT BUSY. PLEASE PLEASE FORGIVE ME. OMG. I LOVE YOU GUYS PLZ OKAY. I FEEL SO BAD, BC I KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE WAITING...

OKAY OKAY FORGIVE ME YEAH? 

ANYWAY GUYS I FEEL LIKE I MAJORLY FAILED MY MATHS EXAM. YAY... THAT'LL GET ME FAR IN LIFE WOO. UGH. 

LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH <3 THANK YOU FOR THE READS AND VOTES! IT MEANS THE WORLD!

~k e l s e y x