Reason Number 5

Take your time;

don't live too fast.

Troubles come but they will pass.

-LynyrdSkynyrd

"What the hell are you doing here?" I said when I saw Stan sitting comfortably on James' favourite beanbag chair.

"Watching." He answered, without even looking at me. I sighed; he acts as if he owns this place. I know my brother acts the same way as he did when they are in Stan's place, but he is an only child and James has a SISTER! I may be running to James' room butt-naked whenever I feel scared (not that I'll do that anyway) but you get what I mean.

"Where's James?" I asked wanting him to be in a good mood so that he will tell me whether or not he gave the CD to me, not that I care. Okay I did, a little, but maybe I would care a lot more before, when all that matters is his good looks and charm. But knowing Stan, NEVER MIND.

"Why, Ann, haven't you looked at him in his drawer? Or maybe beneath that girly flower vase of him?" He said sarcastically as he flick the remote crazily, the sound of the programs screaming incomprehensively in my ears.

"Would you shut that thing off?" I finally said moving towards him as I snatch the remote from his hands. That's the time he finally looks at me, for a moment there I was lost for words, but hell this is Stan, and this is James' room. And Stan will always be Stan.

I turned off the TV and stood in front of him. "Are you the one who gave me this?" I asked, trying to breathe normally.

He narrowed his eyes and then his gaze went back to me, "What's that?"

"A condom!" I snapped. "What the hell do you think this is?!"

He just laughed. "Let's watch it so we'll know who sent it." He snatched the CD away from me and I snatched it back the next thing we both know is we are wrestling on James' floor, when I got hold of the CD, I am already on top of Stan, his right hand on my waist, the other is holding my hand up in the air, my breathing became shallow and my heart is beating right off my chest.

"What the hell?" Came James' voice.

I immediately took the CD away from Stan and stood up. Stan smiled at James, "Yo dude! I didn't know your sister will be that persuasive." James instantly grabbed Stan's shirt, his hands balled into a fist. I've never seen him this angry especially to Stan.

"What the hell did you do to her?" Stan laughed, "Chill. She's just asking me about condoms. If it works and stuff."

Stan looked at me and winked. I glared at him, James look at me and might have seen the disgusted look on my face because he let go of Stan.

"Do you have any idea how this landed on my bed?" I asked James' trying to hide the smile forming in my lips as I again catch him in one of his sentimental moments. He hated being caught in the act, especially around Stan, because he'll make sure that James would not forget that one mushy day when he burned a CD for her sister.