Reason Number 6

Sometimes a heart

Cannot afford to be

"just friends."

-ellalovesyouu'stumblr

I ran towards Stan and when I caught up with him I grabbed a hold of his sleeves and poof! I tore it. "What the hell?!" he shouted at me. The whole reason about running after him started to become a history as I stare at his torn sleeves. Am I that strong? Do I have special powers?

I was fighting my hardest not to laugh, I feel my cheeks burning as he look at his sleeves dangling from his shoulders. "I didn't..." I stopped, and then breathed deeply as I try my hardest to suppress the laughter now forming in my voice box.

"Fix it now! I'm late for my class!" He said acting like a total loser.

"You can put your jacket on Stan; it wouldn't make that much of a difference." I said dismissing the thought of how stupid he will look like as when he wears the school's jacket because it is obviously hot.

"It's 40 degrees Celsius Ann!" He said, his face red with anger.

"Hey, dude! What's going on?" Came James' voice.

"Look what your sister did to my uniform!" He whined.

"What the hell?" My brother looked at his sleeves then back to Stan's furious face.

"Hey! You're being exaggerated, it's not that bad." I said in my defense.

"Not bad? It's almost falling off my shoulder you little creep!" People are starting to look at him and his uniform; some of them are starting to giggle. Oh God, please let me not laugh right now. Stan is about to strangle me to death when James stands in front of him.

"Hey, just put your jacket on."

"But dude..." he whined yet again. "It's a thousand degrees!"

"I'll wear mine too, if you're that embarrassed." James said putting his jacket on.

I smiled at James. I am lucky to have him as my brother but you know what? I think Stan is luckier to have someone like James, I mean, they're not romantic or anything, they're just the best of buds that's all.

"You're not getting away with this." Stan said as he is being dragged by James to their next class.

"Come on." And I stuck my tongue out at him and laughed.

I didn't know that I'm still smiling when someone held his hands straight in front of me.