Tap out or get knock the fuck out

(Written)

Chapter 2

Tap out or get knock the fuck out

~Akira~

I glared at my beta as he nervously rub the back of his neck. What is wrong with this idiot? Did they find that slut Cora?

"Spit it out, is it something about my baby!" unable to take it anymore I snapped at him.

"I found my mate three months ago, and I kinda took her without her parents knowing. " he said looking everywhere but me as he confessed, I was taken back he found his mate? I had a gut feeling I'm not going to like this.

"So this is what you been hiding interesting its not uncommon for you to kidnap her but something is definitely up," I raising my eyebrow at him as I spoke.

"She kinda took my phone informing her parents that her mate has her and kinda also told them where she is," he confessed with a nervous laugh, I smiled coldly at him as I took a threatening step forward.

"There's more you're not telling me." I sighed heavily rubbing my forehead, my son is missing now I need to deal with my beta's mate parents. As if I didn't have enough problems on my hands he thrust this in on top of that.

"I took the phone from her and found out her parents are alphas and turns out Cora told them who runs the pack. They coming to kill you and I" He rushed out while looking at me in the eyes and flinched at the glare I sent his way.

"Let me see your mate, " I hiss at him, he ran out of my office like a bat out of hell before he walked in with a blonde girl trailing behind with red puffy eyes. I walked up to and her roughly grabbing her chin, Mike growled loudly. Before I snarled at him to stop his growling.

"Do you know what you have done?" I asked her but didn't wait for her to answer.

"You put your mate on a death sentence, me they can't kill me but him they can kill him. " I grabbed her face tears streaming down her face.

"Alpha your hurting her," Mike pleaded, I ignored him.

"Name," I ordered stiffly as I loosen my hold on her

"Salina Ravenwood ," she answered softly, My eyes changed immediately and I had her off the ground choking her.

"Well hello little sister," I smiled evilly while she kick her legs "Oh how bad I want to kill you, " I dropped her and Mike was by her side in seconds.I took Mike by the throat.

"You knew? " he nodded his head the best he could, I calmed my rage within me and set him down. I laugh humorously before punching Mike in the gut heavily

"Alpha? " he gasp as he went down, he knew an told me simply alphas but he never said his little mates parents were the alpha king and queen.

"Let me tell you to a story," I paused staring at them and they stared back. " their once was a powerful hybrid half vampire half witch, one day she was captured by the all mighty powerful alpha king. He tortured and raped her. One day it was to much for the sixteen year old. She used magic to escape at the time she had no idea how.

Then a couple months later after returning home she found out she was eight months pregnant, it was to late in the pregnancy to kill the child so she had the child. Her father a very powerful vampire took the child with the mothers permission and threw her to the dogs.

But then a witch took the child and raised her as her own, when the child turn eighteen she looked for her birth parents. And found them she did, after all her father the king of werewolves, Alpha King Victor Ravenwood. " I smirked at their face.

"Did you know that the first born always gets the throne, I mean I was twenty when I found my father you were just a baby. He tried to kill me back then but I escaped then the rumors began," I smiled.

"No, you are lying," she screamed at me, her eyes turning a glowing blue something royals can only do. I smirked letting my wolf side out.

"No little wolf I never lie," I said as she gasps at my eyes. "Lock her in a room we need to get to training, " I orders lightly walking out the door.

I entered the training grounds and every single wolf stilled.
"Sorry i'm late, " I smiled at them and they smiled back.

I headed to the head warrior Dash, he bowed his head in respect then I turn to speak.

"You know the rules either you tap out or get knock the Fuck out. " I grinned from ear to ear knowing they fight until somebody knocks the other out.

I nod my head and they off to spar with each others.

"Cute rules," I turn to see my half sister glaring at me.

"Where's my beta? " I ask giving a glare of my own.

"I knock him the fuck out," her eyes turning blue watching me straight in my eyes.

"You're challenging me? How much of a fucking idiot are you, " I laugh at her as she growled and shifted into a bleach blonde wolf. I see the beta running towards us.

I look at Dash and he nods his head. All training stopped at this point. Dash and four other warriors grab Mike bring him to the ground.

"Enough Beta she challenge me I won't kill her I will just hurt her very bad." I smirk as she growled. Hmmm bigger than any she wolf. She is beta sized well I guess she does have king blood in her.

She attacked biting my arm in the process, my beast did not like it one bit. Oh no my eyes turn completely black and my Iris turn red.  My bones began to reposition itself, a force shift fuck! this fucking beast is forcing me to shift

While I'm shifting painfully slow because I was fight her she attacked and the wolf had the dog by her throat and flung her like a stuff toy. She landed roughly snapping several bones.

With a snarl she quickly submitted because of the power radiating off me. All the wolves present submitted. The wolf continued the shift because I was only halfway through the shift soon my screams turned into growls.

She stood tall and proud. I tapped in the minds of all the wolves present. My wolf was huge bigger than any wolf they have ever seen.

The wolf was still after Salina, then  she stop turning her head to the forest growling soon all wolves were growling in that direction.

My mother stepped out, I immediately stop growling. So did the others.
"Hello daughter, " she smiled and the wolf rolled her eyes. Turning back to her target who was now very  naked and injured.

The wolf took a step but only to be stop by a force field. Growling in frustration she turn to mother awaiting an explanation.

"You're not kill her the council is almost here." She smirked and the wolf growled running towards mother with intent of harm.

"Sleep, " she ordered the wolf and we fell to the ground. Struggling to keep our eyes open.

"That bloody wolf is even worse with age, " she said before I closed my eyes. For once I agree.

Check out Her Wicked Ways Completed on my profile.