Mommy's due date

Chapter 19

Mommy's due date

~Akira~

You know when your tired and you go to bed and have the best sleep ever? Yeah that didn't happen to me. Opening my eyes again was a difficult task but i managed, where is the food up in this joint ?

Yawning i sit up on the hospital bed. Wonder how long i been asleep, probably not that long. I place my hand on my tummy, hmm it's bigger that before what's with these kids making me look like a pregnant donkey.

"Oh my god! " I hear Salina scream dropping glass, turning my head I watch the shattered vase on the floor. And then my eyes linger on he huge stomach is she having triplets to? Or is that a big ass baby?

"Salina?" Mike rushes in and check her for injuries.
"M.mike look," she stuttered pointing at me.
"Its rude to point you know, "I said giving them a pointed look and just like that Mike screamed and it wasn't a manly scream.

It was in a higher pitch than his mate. And apparently his scream had Brent and August and mother rushing in the headless chickens. Just like before it took them a while to notice me.

And then the screamed, with all this screaming I got a serious headache. August was crying his heart out, awe nice to know he cares.
"Okay what's with your reactions?" I finally spoke which caused August to cry harder and mother joined in.
"The doctor said you'll never wake again, your mother tried every spell she knew and you wouldn't awake " Mike answered they truly believed I was never going to wake up.

"How long? " I asked shifting as one of the babies literally kicked my lungs.
"Two months. Hell we were even gonna take the buns out of your ovens,"Brent answered with wide eyes. And almost immediately my hands went to my stomach, they moved under my finger tips.

"Gus?" I called out to him, he stopped weeping and was standing next to me and crashed his lips onto mine.
"Mine" he growls pulling away
"Yours, " I whisper to him as he hugged me.

"I love you so much Akira so much, " he whispers into my hair so quietly I almost didn't hear it.
"If you love me so much why don't you get me so food and blood?" I pouted a little, then he was off like a mad man barking orders.

"So it's true my favorite queen is awake, " my doctor pops in like a toaster.
"Yep can I see my babies, " I get straight to the point and he gets straight to work have a nurse clean the broken vase and he hooks up the machine in record time.

As soon as he put that cold shit on my belly, August walks in with a guard rolling in a tabled filled with food. And it reaches me and I don't even think I just driñk blood like madness.

Not sure how much blood bags I drank but I drank a lot. Burping I turn to the wide eyed doctor and cleared my throat raising an eyebrow. Snapping out of his little world he performs the ultrasound.

I see my babies and in a matter of time I will hold them.
"Okay mommy your due anytime now they can come out whenever they please. " doc informed me. And while am not looking forward to that August grins like a darn fool.

"So when can I leave?" I asked and August grinning stops.
"You're not leaving the bed or this room until you give birth," doc informed me.
"Why the hell not?" I got snappy like and angry black woman.

"You were in a bloody coma we tried everything to wake you don't get snappy."August snaps, growling I swung my feet under the bed side and step down in defiance.

They both glared hard while I smirked. And to seal the deal I pretended to feel something.
"Ahhh my babies," I cry out, August and Doc rushed to me. Using magic I blasted them back and pinned them on the wall.

Smiling sweetly as August scream swear words at me. Clapping was heard threw out the room turning my head I met with my mother.
"Hi mom can you believe they wanna keep me here?" I skipped happily towards her, I knew exactly what her game was. I feel her use magic taking this opportunity to scream and let down my hold on August and doc who rushed towards a fake panting me."Baby what's wrong," August said at the same time mom said
"Oh God am sorry kira, "
They began panicking and when Brent, Mike and Salina entered they began panicking to.

Then I frozen them all, well all but Salina, she smiled at me while the others glared.
"Well it has been fun but Salina and I got something to do." I informed them looping our arms together we walked out. I casted a spell on the room then let my whole on them go.

Banging the door was our mates screaming our name changing our clothes we left to the mall. Am surprise they didn't get put of that room yet seeing as mother is a very powerful witch.

Somewhere in between our laughs and lunch we got surrounded by wolves. Smiling I killed without getting blood on me. Standing to take our leave Victor made an appearance.
"Hello daughters," he smirked evilly, and I guess Salina's baby really didn't like him because her water broke.

Rushing towards her I held her hand.
"The baby is coming and we are surrounded. " she panicked and then I panicked. Sighing I opening the room I stuck everyone in. I knew my ear was going to be bitten off. August popped up first checking me for injuries, then noticing our company he growled causing the wolves to step back.

"Grab them!" Victor shouts causing me to growl every single wolf submitted. Victor fought not to submit but I'll never know if he did because we were teleported back. Mike rushed to his mate who screamed in pain.

Labour looks like it hurts alot...........