This Means Fucking War

Chapter 15

This Means Fucking War

~Akira~

"You pushed your luck Don," I walked towards the pair.
"Don't you know a vampire is deadly when his mate is pregnant? Don't you know a wolf kills anyone it doesn't like who come to close to their mate?" I questioned him.

He was to busy shitting his pants to care about my taunting words.
"Need I remind you who is the king here and why?" August voice deeper than usual.
"You're not even a vampire how can you be vampire king, " Don spat at him literally, August broke his neck and his body fell limp on the floor.

He came to my side and stood we waited for him to wake up. Groaning Don sat up rubbing his neck. I hit him a deadly glare, where as he lunged at me. I held my left hand out and caught him by the neck. This was a man who was taller than me but shorter than August was.

"Tsk tsk tsk, you naughty uncle you'll never be king, " I taunted using my magic I let go of his neck. I was burning him from the inside. His skin turning bright red and he screams fueled my anger he doesn't deserve to scream. I glare at him baring my teeth at him.

I felt August he was going to bite my mark. Turning I glared.
"He tried to attack your pregnant mate but yet you're saving him. Fuck you August, " I push him away from me turned on my heel and left.

Before I got out from hearing range I hear a grunt and a loud thud.
"Akira!" August shouts running to catch up. Finally he reached me and stopped.
"Is that a heart?" I asked bored.
"Its Don's I had to finish him my wolf would have been unstable my love, " he knelt down and raised his hands with the heart in it.

Grabbing it I bite into it, knowing this will satisfy his wolf.
August shot me a beaming smile and I shot him back one.
"Now that we're good maybe we can snuggle in bed with junk food," August rubbed his neck nervously.
"I'd love that," I smile up at him.

Then the entre castle went into a frenzy screams and shouts starts, so much for our makes cuddling session. Like you guys weren't think about it
"It never ends," I mumbled to myself rushing with August by my side.

Lying on the floor is Steph who is turning grey. Gasping I rush to him.
"Steph, " i whispered and August knelt down beside me who had Steph's head on my lap.

Brent held his hands, why wasn't anyone doing anything.
"Help him!" I scream at August tears streaming down my face.
"I - I can't, " August said in panic.
"What the fuck do you mean August, " I snap.

"N-nightshhade in m-my b-blood! Akira p-promise y-you'll k-kill them a-and n-name one a-after me, " Steph struggled to say and with the last part he put his free hand on my baby bump.

His breathing slowed until he stilled and his hands dropped from on my stomach. Then he turned to ash.
"Uh oh don't cry daughter, " I look up to see my sperm donor.
Growling I went for him but August held me back.

"Victor I think her baby will be next, " Lora came smiling.
'A life for a life' I sent August threw the link. And disappeared soon after. Smiling evilly I watched my little brother growl as he noticed me. In a swift movement I had his heart in my hand.

Transporting outside I squeezed the heart walking inside I saw August in a fighting stance hissing at Victor and Lora. I took my Chance I threw the heart at Victor's head.

Turning he looked at me then the heart a choke gasp as he smelt the blood of his son. Lora gasp and then her hand had a fire ball in her hand and there it at my belly.

August in front of me in seconds he grabbed the fire ball making it bigger his eyes were completely red. Taking steps back Victor look at August with pure shock.

Lora mouth hung open completely,
"Get out of my house " his broke out deeply and the fire ball seem to get bigger he threw it a Lora who screamed in complete terror.

When the fire ball hit her she crumbled Victor screaming her name he reached her and held her close.
"This means fucking war," he growled at us.

"This is already war you come at us we come back harder you fucker," using my magic I sent them away. Maybe away is in a field full of angry vampires they did kill the vampire king's left hand.

Looking at August I fell from my anger high into the arms of my mate.
"Brent," I whispered beckoning him to me.
"Akira," his voice raw with emotion and eyes welled up with unshed tears.
"Matdo vera keva, " I grabbed his hand protecting him from magic and what I hope was death.

"Okay that enough excitement for one day time for a nap, " August took me bridal style in his arms and walk to our room. Striping me off all my clothes he went to the bathroom and came out with a bowl with hot water and a wash cloth.

I let him wipe me clean and dress me into one of his shirts and boxers with no underwear.
"Do you think Lora's dead?" I mumbled.
"I hope so Kira I really hope so," August kissed my fore head before going into the bathroom for his own bath.

I was in the brink of darkness when August came back out and walk to the bed.
"I love you and am sorry," he whispered with his lips on mine.
Why was he sorry? Before this question was answered I welcome to darkness.

It's be soooo long since I a had good fuckk......

Lol this a quick boring chapter I put together I love you guys byeeeeeeeee nowwww