The Betas Mate

Chapter 18

The Beta's Mate

~Akira~

Sometimes you have to sit and evaluate the situation. I killed the bitch and it's not long before Victor brings the war here. I know what must be done. I must kill him and his entire family, well except Salina whose pregnant.

I now understand my betas' motive, why he desperately did what he did. Victor that sick bastard threaten to kill his grandchild from his daughter he actually raised.

When am done with him, am gonna make what the devil does look like child's play.
"My queen? " a voice broke my chain of thoughts, I focused my gaze on a pale vampire guard.
"Speak," I ordered boldly

"The werewolf king has sent a threat, " as soon as threat left his mouth I teleported to August's office where for some reason I was seated on his lap and not the chair.
"Am starting to hate this daddy daughter bond shit, " I rolled my eyes and glared at my stomach.

"They want to be near me who am I to refuse, " August gushed like a teenaged girl excited about shoes.
"Don't tell me....." I left the sentence hanging.
"Yup they all talk to me, " he smiled happily.
"What the fuck you're not carrying them why won't they talk to me, " I flew up angry they aren't born yet and they chose a favorite parent already.

"Guys!" Brent shouts as August was about to answer.
"That fucking bastard threaten my mate and child, " Mike shouts but at the end he looked broken.
"What does he want?" I sit back down on August lap while he rubs my tummy.

"He thinks we captured Lora. He wants a trade. " Brent answers my question.
"Then let's give him the trade. " August answers while everyone stares at him.

"How? We burnt the bitch, " I stated but whatever he gonna say am not gonna like it and like the babies I agree because they kicked.
"She was your mother so use magic to change into her at least until we get the betas mate back." I knew I wouldn't have like it.
"See I knew we would have liked it, " I told my stomach.

"That's powerful dark magic and all dark magic come at a cost, " Malden appeared crazy old bitch.
"Oh really and what's the cost?" I taunted her.
"Your daughter, " and at that moment I stopped breathing.
"What?" I whispered.

"Yes but fortunately for you she was my granddaughter I'll  do the spell, " she stated and then Lora stood in her place.
"Huh it's a bit weird being this horrible woman " Lora I mean Malden spoke.

" Right......." I bit back a laugh. Standing I knew we had to change our clothes so in a spit second everyone was changed.
Malden/Lora had on clothes similar to the ones Lora died in but it's bloodied up and ripped in places. I on the other hand had on a nice flowing dress and August had on a blue T-shirt white black jeans and blacks shoes.

While Brent and Mike had black and blue t-shirts respectively and black jeans with blacks shoes on.
"Ready," I smiled at them who looked confused.
"Hey hold on you not going with..... " I cut August off by teleport all of us to werewolf territory. And let me tell you it was exhausting .
"Us," August finished his sentence.

I turn to see Mike and Brent hold down Malden who began to struggle and sent a wink my way.
That crazy old bat, I shock my head. And turn back grabbing August hand we literally took one step and was surrounded by wolfs.

"Lora, " I heard Victor shout turning around we were met with the werewolf king and his sons and Salina whose tries breaking her brother's hold to run to Mike.
"Salina! " Mike shouts I notice her left cheek to be red. He actually fucking hit her. As if sensing or maybe our babies spilled.
"No," August warned and like a child I stayed and pouted.

"Give me my mate, " Victor growled.
"Give me mine, " Mike growled back.  And just like that Lora / Malden was at Victor's side where as  Salina was released and ran to her mate. As soon as she was in his arms I teleported them back to the castle.

"You're aren't my mate, " Victor pushed Malden who smiled. And she changed back but she didn't change back into Malden oh no she changed back into my mother who raised me.

"Mom?" I gasps she turned flipping her blonde hair and smiled.
"Where is she? " Victor grabs my mother and squeeze her neck. I lunged only for August to hold me down.

"Dead," she answered and using magic she flung them back and teleported us back to the castle.
"How mom how the fuck are you alive, " I scream at her. But if she's alive then my baby boy is to opening my mouth to ask she cut me off.

"No Akira he's dead the only reason am alive is because of Malden my mother she switched our bodies, " and it was like I lost him all over again. As silent tears roll down my cheeks.
"Akira!" I hear Salina shouts running towards me hugging me.

Pulling back she gasps, and takes a step back.
"Your eyes it's bleeding, " she slaps her hands over her mouth. I felt August behind me.
"Gus," I whispered before my knee buckled from under me.

"Get the fucking doctor !" Mike shouts while August holds me in his arms.
"Please keep your eyes open baby please, " he begs on the verge of tears and before I closed mine a saw a tear escape his.

Yassss am on a God damn role 😉 double update enjoy