The Tears of A King Somehow Heals

Some how wattpad keeps deleting my fucking chapter -_- please proceed

Chapter 24

The Tears of A King
Somehow Heals

~August pov~

And then she stopped breathing, dropping to my knees I pulled her body along with me. I hugged her tightly. How could she do this to me. Leave me all alone, I had no one to keep me sane. She's gone, gone gone gone.

"Oh my God she's still pregnant, " I heard scream but they made the wrong move the tried taking her body away from me.

Growling loudly I fixated my glare and the doc who raised his arms in surrender.
"My king please let us save the children I hear there little hearts beating and it's slowing down as we speak. " he backed away from me as I let out a furious snarl. I removed my glare from him and stared at my mate. My tears overflowed my eyes and hit her face as I caught sight of the baby bump that was clear wasn't there for the past four and half days.

I turned to my head towards the doctor and nod once. And kissed my mates forehead before I stood lifting her body slow with me. We had to save the children no matter what. They needed to live because they just had to. They are what I have left in this world and I'd be damn if allow anyone to harm them.

I stood there as i saw the doctor roll my mate into surgery. Emergency c section they called it. I stood outside the doors for three hours I did not hear a cry nor even a squeak.

"My king there's someone who wants to see you, " doc says and not a moment later I rush in expecting to see my babies not my mate sitting there smiling at me.

"But how? " I dropped to my knees as tears leaked out my eyes. She smiled sweetly as she rubbed her baby bump.

"I healed her with your tears. Tears of her mate her king, " her mother's voice came from behind me. I turned to see her smiling sweetly at me. Standing I hugged her and rushed to my mate once again dropping to my knees and joining her with her task of rubbing her swollen stomach.

"Hush little baby don't say a word papa is gonna buy you a mockingbird, " I sang softly to her baby bump and that's how we stayed no words were needed to be said because all I had was here with me. And all that was ours was in her ready to come out.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"But I wanna leave, " akira pouted and I rolled my eyes.
"She's will stay here until she gives birth, " I nod at the doc and he nods back and leaves.

"August I don't want to stay here, " she growls.
"To bad you been threw a lot and can go into labour at any time. " i told her in a warning tone.
"What about that horrible man, " she glared at me.
"Currently the war is raging and he's yet to show his face, " she grumbled folding her arms below her breast.

"I need to be out there looking for him, " she argued.
"The hell you will don't play fcking dump Akira we almost lost the babies because you were under a spell. I'd be fucking damned if you take them away from me, " I screamed at her, her eyes began to water and I turned away.

"Your right am so sorry I swear I will not leave until I give birth. " she cried. Sighing I turned back around and give her a smile.

"Let's go for walk dearest, " I suggested. She carefully get out of bed with my help and we began strolling threw the hallways into the backyard and we headed straight for the gardens. That's when Victor appeared, snarling I stepped in front of Akira who hugged my upper arm.

"August we're surrounded" she yelps out my eyes flashing red and black I turn to Akira who suddenly screams.
She was looking down so my eyes travelled downwards also. To only see that her water just broke.

'This is just great,' I thought bitterly to myself. Not long after someone pulls me away from my mate only to get his head ripped off his body.

They all attacked me at the same time some in wolf and human forms. That's when the beast went survival mode. He made me half shift which was very painful. Together we ripped the heads out of each man that stood in the way of our mate.

When the last man standing was a very stocked Victor the beast gave me full control of my body once more. Glaring at him, as he stood to close to kira he stumbled away from her only to runaway like a bitch. And he stopped running and turned he had I smirk on his face. A woman appeared next to him but she didn't come alone oh no she brought a fucking army along.

Akira grabs my arm making my attention to snap to her. She had a pained expression on and her grip brought me to my knees.
"Am in labor August, " she reminds me as she look around.

Ain't that the truth I turn back to the smiling idiot all the pain he caused come rushing back in waves. Revenge for all he has do us makes my fuel for his blood higher and higher. That's when my army arrived surrounding Akira and I they knew the future kings and queen is gonna be born.

And would do anything to kill anyone who stepped to close. Roaring out I charged but that's when.................

So next chapter or nah
Can you wait or nah
Can you believe this crazy ass chapter or nah
Can you vote or nah