You're scaring poor little Brent

Chapter 9

You're scaring poor little Brent

~Akira~

Then his hand met my heated core. Using his thumb he rubbed me the right way. My moaning was motivation to him. I felt his middle finger at the tip of my entrance as soon as his finger entered me I moaned in pleasure.

Then the bloody door bang open and there was a very angry king holding a very scared Brent by the neck, so I hurried to cover my goodies from sight.
"Why are you interrupting me Brent " August sneered at him with so much venom it burned me.

"I regret to inform you, your majesty's that the queen's mother's body is missing" Brent shook in fear.

"August put him down, " I ordered him turning around he pouted which was adorable.
"But babe...... " I raise my hand stopping him right there,
"No your not touching me anyway not until my mother has a proper fucking burial, " I glare at him.

"Cover you junk up you're scaring poor little Brent, " I teased and August drops Brent and he come face to dick.
A look of complete horror came on his face and he ran as fast as he can away from the massive cock.
"Gosh baby am sorry," August rushed to me.
"It's okay I know the stupid person who took mother's body," I shrugged get up from the huge big I had to scoot over four times to leave the bed.

"But your in heat I'll rip someone's head off if they glance at you, " he gritted out.
"Good I want you to, " I entered the closet going for yoga pants and vest I walk out to see August with a towel around his waist.
"Change, " he growled flashing his eyes at me.

"But this would be some much easier to rip off my body so you can ravish it" I winked teasing him I knew it was coming as he rushed to pinned me on the wall but I used my magic to teleport me to the place mother was.

"Your grandmother was such a beauty right daughter, " a voice said behind me. Turning I was facing the bitch who gave birth to me.
"What surprises me is you team up with the man who raped you and gave you me, " I sneered at her, rolling her eyes she pop a cage around me.

"Silly girl your father was, no is my mate but my father would never allow it they took me back when I was about to give birth. You see my mother was 'supposed' to kill you but she didn't she raised you as her own." She finished smiling a cold calculated smile. This only raises more we questions.

"Is that so," I taunted her with my personal smirk
"Yes unfortunately for me mother dearest gave all her powerful magic to you and am gonna painfully remove it." She smirked back.

"There is something you should know mom " pausing For dramatic effect. " am in heat," I finished smiling brightly.
"And, " she rolled her
"Am mated to a very old possessive vampire king that I may or may not gotten extremely horny Oh grandmother would be so proud " I gave her the innocent eyes, glaring at me she turned to mother and then to me with an evil smile.

An earth shattering growl was heard.
"Goodbye daughter for now " she wave her hands and before I could stop her mother's body was engulfed by blue flames and turned to ash. I screamed no while she disappeared laughing. Making the cage disappear around me I went to mother's ashes and as if the wind blew it was no longer there.

I was sicken by my own grief the door came crashing down and there was a very angry hybrid but he saw my grief. Clutching his chest I think he felt it as well.
He rushed over and held me close never saying a word for at least fifteen minutes.

"She burned her I never got to bury her properly, " I said emotionlessly.
"Shall we bury our children before this happens again graves has already been dug." August suggested.
"Yes let you magic guide us" I answered.
"How do you use this magic " he asked and I chuckled.
"Ma always taught me I never understood why but I do now, she was preparing me in case..." I left that sentence hang.

"Oh let's go then," he said kissing my forehead we were of to lay them to rest. After the bodies were completely covered I laid a single white rose for purity of a child on my son's grave and I see August lay a red rose on his daughter's grave.

Standing up to walk to him my knees buckled making me fall. My skin felt like it was on fire
"Bloody hell " I screamed, August picked me up only to fall I the process. It was our wolves they were pushing the mating.
"August mate me now " I growled ripping my vest off letting the cold air bit my breast.

"No not here not in a fucking graveyard, " he teleport us back in the bedroom and for the second time he ripped my pants off as I did the same to him. Hey he used magic? How the hell did he use it? But that questions is for another time.

A/n
They gonna do the nasty so skip or read.

He captured my lips with heated passion kissing down my neck to my mark to my breast to my nipples to my rib cage onto my lower stomach and into my inner thigh.

Opening my lips he swiped his tongue on my heated core making me shake at this friction. Holding on to my waist he started sucking and while sucking he rotated my hips.

Screaming in pleasure my legs wrapped around his neck while he skillfully tongue fucked my pussy and he was right it was way better than any lesbian.

As soon as his finger entered my throbbing sex I came fast and hard my eyes official changed colors and with the help of my wolf I flip us over before he can blink.

I had his length in my mouth gaging and bobbing my head.
"Fuck," he groaned thrusting into my mouth with brute force.
"Ahhh am gonna come, " he gritted out and then I was on my back again.

He roughly entered me thrusting in and out while my nails dug into his back. Not even having a second to adjust to his big length I screamed until no more air was left on my lungs.

"Come together with me me baby. So tight so right " he groaned thrust in and out lifting my hips to meet his thrusts. One second am beneath him the next am riding him like a bike. My wolf was at the surface she did this.

Then came the orgasm as we both came we were biting each other yet again sealing the bond for ever.

Done...........

Laying on his chest to catch my breathe after I caught it I rolled off him. Pulling me back to him he kissed my forehead and that's how we fell asleep.

I woke up alone in our bed, smiling at the memory last night. Checking the time I saw it was noon. Wow he really wore me out. Get up I got ready. Took a shower and changed into a black tight leather pencil skirt and to match lavender colored shirt and black heels tying up my hair into a pony tail.

I walk out the room only to bump into a maid who nearly cried.
"Hey ahhh it's okay just clean our room and change the sheets okay" I gently grabbed her chin and she nod.

Following my nose I found my man arguing with a handsome blonde man.
"Look whose up, " Brent whispered on my ears I turn to see him and the man name Steph I believe. Giving them a nod as if to say hello I turn to see my man sharply dressed in a black suit with a black tie to match.

As if feeling my eyes on him his snapped to mine and soon after her checked me out giving me a wink. Then turned back to the gentleman I front of him who grabbed his face and smacked his lips on his.

Everyone and I mean everyone froze...........................