The Little things

Chapter 26

The little things

~Akira~

Standing up I wrapped my daughter up and handed her off to her father who was struggling with a whining pup. On instinct I let out a growl which made him stop whining.

I turning I glared at Victor with a menacing growl.
"You have three seconds to hand me my son, " I threatened him he laughed at my threat. My breast didn't like this her child was in his arms. She took control of my body.

"One, " she grumbles releasing her claws. And a song began to play it just began playing in my head.
(A/n song below)

Have you heard the news
Bad things come in twos
But I never knew about
The little things.

"Two, " she gets in a stance with claws out back while the song still plays in our head loudly.

Every single day
things get in my way
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

"Three, "we attack or at least pretend to he automatically throws the baby in front of him and I act faster than I ever did to grab him by retracting my claws and cradling him in my arms while his cries reduce to nothing.

Looking up I see Victor's inna turmoil with his wolf. Unlike this idiot his wolf recognizes my son as his grandchild. I quickly lay the baby on the bed where his father laid his brother and sister.

"Have you heard the news? Bad things comes into twos. But I never knew bout the little things. " I taunt Victor before I ripped his heart out of chest so quickly he looks down at the heart in my hand and looks at me before clasping on the floor.

"Filthy animal " I spat before throwing the heart at his head. Looking at his body one second longer before I rushed to the babies.

After cleaning and clothing them we decided it was time to released those who was kneeling. After we done that we introduced the babies lion king style.

"Alexander, " we raised his body high while all wolves howled in rejoice of the new born king.

"Stephan, " August introduce the vampire prince in which all vampires hissed in praises.

"Victoria, " we shout together which erupted cheers and wolf whistles. Smiling we head to the nursery and laid each baby in their space.

"Baby? " August asks when I didn't make any effort to leave the room.
"I am coming just give me a few minutes with them, " I smiles at him.
Nodding once he silently left.

Turning to leave when cries erupted rushing to the crying baby I noticed it was Victoria. Pulling my breast out I popped it in her mouth which stopped her cries.

Then I made my way over to the rocking chair and sat down.
"Life is never easy and because you were born of power it's going to be hard for each of you, " I said to her rocking in the chair.

"You father and I will do the best we can to raise you but we can't protect you from everything. So hush now let me sing you a lolabye Tori. "Kissing her on her for head and then began singing.

Shooooorrrrrrrttttttttttttt
Chapterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Cuz I can