In the kitchen of course

Chapter 14

In the kitchen of course

~Akira~

Am pissed off why you may ask the mango yogurt made me puke this morning. I was lying next to my sleeping mate angry and hungry I kneed him in the balls.

"Fucking prick" I scream at him while he groaned and cradle his balls. Getting out of bed I make my way to the kitchen to see Steph drinking blood. Falling to my knees my fangs came out.

"Akira!" Steph exclaimed rushing to my side.
"Get me blood now," my throat extremely dry. Rushing he got my a blood bag drinking it in one sip. I ordered another and another. Until I had about ten empty blood bags next to me on the floor.

"Am back and I brought steak," Brent walked in the kitchen pausing as he caught sight of me on the floor. Wait he brought steak. I tackled him to the ground and grabbed the bag and ripped the packet with the steak open and eat three raw steaks.

After am done I feel full but I saw some cookies and instantly wanted them. Brent went to pick it up I snarl out and he let out a high pitched scream and jumped into Steph arms.

"August don't you think you should do something, " Steph whispered, rolling my eyes I dug in my cookies.
"No am to scared, " the fearless king of vampires whose the first hybrid is scared of his mate. Ha this is Fucking precious.
"You're the king of vampires and you're scared of a little lady, " a new voice I didn't recognize entered the conversation.

"Uncle no," Brent warned but it was to late this uncle pulled me to my feet and grabbed my cookies.
"See simple enough, " he explained.
"He's dead," August muttered. My eyes changed colors using magic I had him pinned on the wall.

Screaming in the pain I was causing him. I was burning him from the inside. Then August bit my mark and I calm instantly. Looking down my clothes was bloody. Then there was my very noticeable baby bump.

"August I shouldn't be this big for seven weeks " I placed my hand on the bump.
"Its barely noticeable. " he stated
"Helloooo she attacked me nephew, " the uncle was on the ground still.
"Why is he on the ground " I ask and Brent laughed and in between he says she doesn't remember on that rich.

Okay weird boy, sighing I turn to ask again.
"He like to lying on the kitchen floor," August answered.
"Oh wow okay y'all should clean up though," I played the innocent card real good.

"Hey, " doctor brute walked in then took in my appearance.
"Doctor brute good you're here mind telling me why the fuck my baby bump is so big already. " his eyes landed on my seven week old baby bump I looked at least four months pregnant.

"Shit, " he cursed running towards me he grabbed my hand and pulled me out the room. I could hear heavy foot falls behind us. Entering a room with medical shit in it he pulled me towards the bed lifted my shirt to under my breasts.

"Your stomach was flat yesterday, " he muttered to himself.
"Am gonna do an ultrasound and this is going to be cold." He said to me I nod.
"Woah that is cold, " I gasp, turning my head I see August I grabbed his hand and he smiled at me. Sending calming words threw the bond. I finally relax.

Turning to the monitor I see nothing or maybe it's something ugh i don't know.
"Okay these here are your triplets." Brute said.
"Brute say wah," I think he awoke my inner sexy black woman in me.
"Triplets you didn't let me explain anything yesterday remember," brute said.

"So why am I look like four months when am barely two." I questioned.
"That's because you pass the your first trimester, " wait what.
"Wait what, " August said exactly what I thought.
"Your grace I believe you will have five to four months before the birth of you babies, " brute stared at us.

"Omg that's not enough time I need to decorate the babies room of course we gonna have to make the room next door to ours the babies room. Oh what's the sex," I turn to brute.

"All boys your grace," he answered and I squealed like a little girl.
"You see I dealt with a lot of pregnancies from every supernatural creature. And from what I see the babies are growing individual on and individual rate." Brute began explain.

"Well continue, " August grunted.
"One baby is growing like werewolf as other is growing like vampire, and the last one like a witch." He finished am confused how is that possible.
"That explain the blood, raw meat and weird human food" August concluded to the brute.

"Yes your majesty that my theory, " holy shit balls thank heavens all supernatural pregnancies last eight to nine months if it wasn't there would be trouble.

Cleaning my tummy he hands me some vitamins. Hoping off the bed witch August help we head up stairs to out room. I filled the tub with water and added bath salts. Striping my clothes I enter the tub leaning back I clothes my eyes.

"Babe?" August questioned as I was about to fall asleep. Sitting up, I wash my face.
"Yeah" I responded looking at him I noticed his attire. He wore a towel dangerously low on his hips. He held a glass mug and two wine glasses, in a tray, setting down the tray on the ground near the tub.

Dropping his towel, I shifted so he can enter as he settled he poured us both blood. We drank the blood silently soon we finished the mug of blood. I couldn't take it no more.

I stood turning around August remained seated. I positioned myself on his lap thank goodness this tub is huge. And we fucked gripping each other.

We changed and went down stairs.
"Nephew " August and Brent's uncle greeted when we entered the kitchen .
"Uncle Don this is my mate Akira," August introduced smiling lovingly.

"Ahhh yes we do need to speak war but you know where's a woman place is so please find it am hungry, " Don said with the wave of a hand.
"Don " August eyes narrowed as he warned him. But I put myself in front of my mate.

"Actually I don't know where a woman's place is, " I stated.
"In the kitchen of course, " he answered. I went to lunge for him but August beat me to it.
August eyes are completely black with red Iris.
"You dare defy me your king. You dare disrespect your queen, " August voice got deeper with each word.

And I saw fear in Don's eyes, oh he should be scared.