Cheese sticks and Chocolate covered dicks

Warning mild sexual content

Chapter 8

Cheese sticks and Chocolate covered dicks

~Akira~

What in blue motherfucking blazes is going on. My head feels like I drank twenty bottles of Jack Daniels.
"Akira," August shouts and I just groan.
"Akira baby open your beautiful silver eyes,"he shouts again, rolling over I wet my dry lips.

"Stop fucking shout you jackass am right here," I whispered the pounding in my head increasing by the second.
"Here driñk this," he shouts ignoring what I told he stupid white ass. A glass brought to my lips I driñk a sweet nectar substance slid down my throat.(I don't know but I think I made a sexual pun)

Finally after to minutes I open my eyes to stare into a familiar dark blue ones.
"Somehow I feel like we done this before," I remark and he chuckles, helping me sit up, I see that bitch who knocked me out.

I start growling at her in which she holds her hands up in surrender.
"Am sorry child but I thrown the most powerful spell at you with help of my sisters and deflected our magic like water on plastic," she cheered happily.

"Umm...... yay? " I questioned looking at August.
"Oh your mate nearly killed us but all is well. You see you both are made for each other your first mates were never meant to be." She stated to us.

"But..... " I began but the bitch cut me off
"Akira you are strong in magic how ever August is strongest in strength. Yes you both have one third vampire witch and werewolf in you but I believe it's to cleanse the blood line." She explained

"You have witch in you?" Was my only question to August.
"Apparently so princess, " he shrugged his shoulders and I frowned.

"Well Akira you know how magic works use it as at an advantage and August how do you think you mask your wolf scent," she rolled her eyes, she started to fade when her parting words were you better start mating heat is nearly among you Akira.

Weird ass witch *insert rolling eyes here*
"We need to leave," August broke the silence.
"To go where? " I asked
"I just fucking knew you weren't listening to me at all." He flashed his fang at me.
"Don't you dare flash your fangs at me or am not gonna tell you about my sexy lesbian encounter eight years ago." I narrowed my eyes at him. Putting away his fangs he looked at me with wide doe eyes.

"Well you and I in the suv alone I guess you can tell me," August played it off cool.
"Nice try. Where are the bodies," I changed the subject
"At the castle," he answer
"Okay let's go then, " I sighed walking down stairs into the foyer and out the front door.

I enter front seat of the fleeted vehicle and August the drivers seat.
"Okay the closet has already been stocked with clothing and essentials," he informed me.

"That's not creepy at all Gus, " I rolled my eyes at him. Starting the car he laughed.
"What can I say am a panty thief and Gus huh?" He smirked.
"It suits you ," i smile maybe this drive will be nice bonding time after all.

Okay I take it back, this idiot gonna make me kill him.
"All am saying is my tongue will be the best skilled tongue ever to touch your vir jay jay Kira ," he slammed the steering wheel.
"All I am saying is lesbian tongues are very skilled not to mention scissoring it's hot but I prefer dicks, " I pull at my blond hair in frustration.

"You crazy woman why tell me of your lesbian encounter if your gonna bash my tongue skills, " he growled entering a large gate.
"I how can I bash your bloody tongue skills if you never tongue fucked me before," I growl back throwing a glare his way.

Stepping on the gas he increased speeds and it was silent between us.
"So have you ever did anything weird in the bedroom," he broke the silence. Ugh I could see the argument now. But I like playing with fire because I love getting burn.

"I ate cheese sticks while suck a chocolate covered dick, " I smiled then the car screeched to a halt I look up to see the castle it's huge wow. My door was ripped open I look to see August with his eyes changed.

Ripping my seat belt off he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder enter the castle i hear Brent shout you really pissed him of this time Akira don't I know. Sighs story of my life he threw me in the air and while mid air a screamed as soon as my back hit the mattress he was on top of me.

"Your teasing me Akira so I shall tease you back," he growl out sniffing my neck he growled even deeper than before.
"Heat," his voice not his own. I feel my beast growl at the sexiness of his tone.

With extended claws he ripped my leather outfit leaving my undergarments on.
"You call this panties," August grumbled tearing the panties off along with my bra. Flipping us over I tear off his clothes as well.

Before he can flip us over I attacked his warm lips. You know the saying you burn to learn. If this is the out come of me burning I don't think I'd ever learn.

August kissing down my neck to the nape of my breast. Taking into his mouth a harden right bud his left hand massaged my left bud and his right hand, light as a feather roamed downwards into the land of moisture.

Then he.....................................

End of chapter 8 people so is it okay to continue like this hope yall don't mind some mild sexual content cuz after all it is a part of life.

I got a surprise for my lovely readers now if I get 5 votes I'll update immediately hehehehehehe