I Broke my nipple

Chapter 13

I Broke A Nipple

~Akira~

I got up from the bed as soon as they left. Sighing I walked to the bathroom where I stripped my clothes look at my flat toned stomach, fuck me this stupid baby is going to fuck up my hot body.

Am gonna be fat, tears rolling down my cheek. Damn it I need to get my emotions in check.
"Okay no more fucking tears Akira," I told my self entering the shower scrubbing my body clean.

Drying my skin and hair I enter the closet and changed into booty shorts and a tank top. Walking down stairs for food I smelt Blood and my pack. Rushing towards the grunts, groans and smell of blood.

"Alpha," they exclaimed excitedly. I look at the battered and bruised injured men who are warriors and unmated.
"What happened to you guys?" I questioned softly trying hard not to cry.
"The king figured us out," Sam mumbled back.
"I did everything I could they started with the pups and work their way up ." Mike choked out walking in with the help of Steph. Rushing to help Steph let's me take over.

"Am sorry," he whispered so softly I barely heard it. I don't know what happen my wolf went over protective mother mode. She flung him threw the room.
Running she jumped shifted mid air and went for he throat.

"Akira," August shouts using his vampire speed he threw me off Mike. Growling my wolf didn't like his interruption. Showing her teeth she was pissed and so was I. How dare he? He could have hurt the baby.

Seeing this as a big threat he growl loudly. It was an order for submission. Snarling out I took a risky step towards him.
"Shift " he ordered my wolf nearly submitted. Key word nearly.
Fuck you I sent threw the bond. And I guess that did it he shifted. His wolf slightly bigger than mine and as if he muscles grown since his last shift.

Getting into attack position he growled hard and long. All the wolves in the room whimpered while Steph and Brent flinched.
Crap he's so angry at us right now.
"I will not order it again Akira fucking SHIFT NOW "He growled threw the bond. Having no choice in the matter I showed my neck as submission and shifted.

Which was so unfair if you ask me. If I werent pregnant I'd kick his ass but being pregnant means the male had more control over it. Brent took his shirt off sending it towards me.

I quickly put it on. Shifting back August stood naked and his muscles really did grow a bit.
"Fuck you August, " I glared at him.
"Fuck me? Fuck you Akira that was stupid he could have kicked you in your stomach, " he snapped.
"Well he didn't, " I snapped back.

"I'll be damned if I lose you both, " he gripped my upper arm.
"put clothes on jackass you just shifted in front of wolves," I tried pull away. The warriors still frozen.

"Shut up," he ordered when he stared to drag me away I broke his wrist. And went for Mike who laid there still but before I could reach him Steph and Brent stopped me.
"Why you betray me your alpha you were gonna kill my baby, " my eyes brimmed with tears.

"I'd do anything for my mate even if it meant that." He whispered.
"Kill the warriors, " August ordered. And vampires flooded in the room ripping the heads of the injured out. August had Mike by the neck.
"She's his daughter he would never harm her," August tighten his hold on his neck.

"Actually he would look at me am the eldest from his true mate," I butted in. August turned to glare dropping Mike on the floor. Sighing in relief I turn to see the vampires discarding of the bodies.

I couldn't hold back myself I vomited on Steph. Feeling a bit light headed August took me in his arms bridal style. Turning my head a puked again.
"Fuck I think that I broke my nipple," I whispered before passing out completely.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Waking up was horrible, groan as I rolled over but I couldn't because the bed shrink.
"August you idiot you shrunk the bed," I mumbled after my sentence the room was filled with booming laughter.

As if the beeping noise wasn't enough.
"Shut up," I snarled sitting up right. Growling at them.
"As I said before unstable and in need of lots of food and bed rest." A man in a white coat and clip broad in his hand told August.

"Whose the brute?" I questioned rubbing my eyes. Man am hungry.
"The brute is gonna be the person watching over your pregnancy making sure your babies are happy and healthy ," the brute answered.
"Oh okay am hungry Steph get me food August come rub my feet Brent go get me yogurt and brute just stand there and look sexy, " I ordered everyone did as was told.

August rubbed my feet while the others did their thing.
"So I just dropped a babies as in plural on you and you don't have questions? " brute questioned, I didn't order him to speak who told him to speak.

An angry hungry momma bear is a dangerous momma bear.
"Did I tell you to speak brute," I snarl out. Brute was on his knees showing his neck as submission.
"Am sorry my queen," brute apologize.
"Very well stand and look pretty," I ordered and yet again he was on his feet standing and looking pretty.

"Gus why aren't you rubbing my feet," I turn to see a smiling August. "Did you eat cake? " his face turned confused.
"No," he answered simply.
"Then wipe that fucking smile off you face then, and rub my feet," wow he was rubbing my feet again in two seconds flat wow this is awesome.

Oh the fun am about to have........

Sorry for late update.......

Enjoy my loves