Suck on my left nut

Chapter 7

Suck on my left nut

~Akira~

"The fucks wrong with you," August screams at me as soon as we enter the car. I block off his ranting and anger, I had to make funeral arrangements.

When we arrived home August was still a pain in my ass. But I barely paid attention to him. Jumping out the car we head inside and he was still ranting.

"Ok fine so you we're gonna have a calm talk about who killed them," I turned and glared at him.
"That's not the point am the king not you, " he growled and the whole house stood still.
"EVERYONE CLEAR OUT THEY GONNA FIGHT," Brent shouted. The house emptied faster than I can spit.

My face turning red and I clenched my fist and gave August my nastiest glare which he gladly returned.
"I didn't ask for this shit August " I spat at him and used my pointing finger to poke his chest "you marked me and it's your fault my mother and son are dead," then I slapped him across his face.

"You marked me back you think that when I found out you were my second chance at happiness I wouldn't leave you be," he shouted pinning me on a wall, " they probably would have died and your whole pack would be dead."

"Shut up I hate you " I retorted back, sighing August wrapped my legs around his waist but I wouldn't keep them there so he held me by my butt then carried me somewhere.

He laid me down and I realized it was in our bedroom.
"You don't hate me, " he murmured kissing my neck.
"I'll give you everything you need but I can't give you everything you want of I could I bring back the dead," he hovered over me staring in my eyes. Tears welled up God I hate being week. Turning my head so he won't see my tears he grabbed my chin roughly.

"Never turn away from me, " he whispered firmly.
"Get off me or I'll cut your dick off fry and eat it." I grumbled at him.
"While your at it you can suck on my left nut " he smiled pushing him off I slap his hand.
"We are gonna be alright, " he said as we paid side by side, picking my hand up he kisses it and we stay that way for a very long time. Just in our thoughts.

"I don't want to get up, " I sigh rolling over to touch August face.
"Just let me hold you baby" he kisses my forehead and wrap his hands around my body pulling me close.
"Touch my ass, breast or pussy and I will rip your balls off," I threaten and he laughed. I feel into a week dreamless sleep with my mate by my side.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I had someone by the throat as they entered the bedroom. Groaning August turned the light on and I was choking a woman with black hair and green eyes.

"Who are you and what are you doing here" I growled at her she lifted her arms and flung it towards me I felt power enter my body and left it.
"Oh so your a witch, " my pupils dilated tightening by hold on her neck.
"Ppplease ," she gasp out.
"I know why your hair for my mommas magic, " I snap her neck and let her slide to the ground.

"Your even more powerful than I for told, " a gentle voiced said from behind me growling I came face to face with a woman I had not seen in a very very long time.
"Are you here for my mother's magic, " I glared at her.

"No of course not child you already have that in you," she waved her hand as if I we're talking nonsense.
"What do you mean she has it in her?" August asked.
"Her mother's magic was powerful being who was an old respected witch and if she were to die the power can only be transfer to the one she chose which happened to be her granddaughter Akira."she answered

"Why are you here Malden?" I questioned her.
"Its time you know the truth my dear," the old lady smirked and then it was all dark.

Hola short chapter but I promise to make the next one really long.......

Just remember it's

peanut butter jelly time