The betas son

Chapter 20

The Beta's Son

~Akira~

Your know when you do something bad and you're being scolded. Yeah that didn't happen instead my mate ignored me completely. Fucking dick if you ask me. So we are to grown adults sat glaring and pouting respectively.

I did the pouting while he did the glaring.
"It was irresponsible! " he finally blows up standing glaring harder.
"You wanted to keep me in a motherfucking room!" I scream at him. Then a screaming Salina broke our glare off. I sat back down while he left. Asshole if you ask me.

I would admit we both acted like children we both glared at each other and hard to.
"Stupid bitch, " he grumbled under his breath that's when I lunged for him we both tumbled down and he broke our fall making sure I didn't hit my stomach.

Then he quickly but gently flipped us over and pinned my hands down.
"God I missed you defiance, " he mutters before kissing me senseless. This made me think wasn't I in a coma holy shit I never brushed my teeth for two months.

Not like August mind because he kissing the hell outta me. It was such a sweet moment.
"Think we should tell them they can't have sex here, " I hear Brent whisper but August didn't pull away he continued kissing me.

Smack! Then a loud groan followed.
"They are king and queen they can fuck on me for all I care," doc whispered back. Breaking the kiss August looked at Doc funny.

"Well since y'all not fucking come meet the newest family member," mother came walking in. Rolling our eyes August stands then picks me up bridal style carrying me into the room where Mike was crying in.

Sharing a look with my mate he set me down and I rushed to my sister who held a blue bundle. Looking up she smiles.
"Come meet Anthony, " she smiles I pad my way over to her and meet him.

He was the baby replica of Mike. But had his mother's blonde hair. "The betas is crying, " I look at her with raised eyebrows.
"I think he's traumatized by how this baby came out, " she chuckled.
"How was birthing him?" I asked truly scared for my pussy.
"Horrible I almost broke Mike's hand. " she laughed, if what a t she says is true I might snap August's neck.

"Sounds bad," I remark quickly and she let out a full belly laugh.
"Any who wanna hold the betas son?" She wiggles her eyebrows. I moved forward to take the tiny being. Surprising I expected he scream but he just laid there.

Opening his eyes I looked into those bright blue eyes I felt lots of movements in my tummy. Narrowing my eyes at him it hit me like a ton of bricks.
"Mate," I whispered as August walks in with the beta.

"What you just say," Salinas screamed.
"Not me you idiot one of my babies is his mate, " I roll my eyes.
"My son is not gay, " the beta glared at me taking his son out of my hands.
"And if he is what you gonna do bout it," I challenge him to say other wise.

Then my line of vision changed, suddenly I saw three blonde teenage boys sitting watching some show on television. I walked around the couch to see two pairs of grey eyes staring back at me and blue eyes looking my way.

"You guys ready? " my voice is not my own.
"Yes I gotta go get me a mate, "one grey eyed boy replied jumping up from his seat. The other two exchanged looks and held hands.

"Awe I swear you two are the best gag couple ever, " I said clapping. Then my vision came back to the present.
"Akira can you hear me," August grabbed my face. Tears welled up in my eyes as I stared back at him.

"Our sons are so beautiful August," I grabbed his face bringing it down to kiss me.
"You saw the future, " Mike asked and I pulled back and nod.
"So my son is he mated to the girl?" He asked warily.

"The future can go any how according to the path we choose and I choose not to tell you because you can ruin that beautiful future I saw, " I replied sternly, I will not let him ruin my son's future.

The silence and awkward tension while Mike glared at me.
"Oh stop it whether my son is gay or not it doesn't matter as long as he is happy, " Salina snapped. Haha she understands. But that's weird my son's cousin is his mate.

"Umm guys I was thinking how the mating is possible family don't become mated," I conclude and August makes a sound of agreement.
"Thats because Victor isn't my father, " she shrugs and my eye narrow.
"Does he know that? " I ask with raised eyebrow.
"No he's was to stupid not realizing his own beta fathered half his children, "she explained to us. That's it I just found away to kill the king.

"Where's the beta then?" I asked excitedly.
"My father and big brother is locked up tight because they tried getting me back to my mate," she frowned deeply. The baby started to fret and he began wailing. She rocked him back and forth and then realized he's hungry so she pulled her boob out.

Not wasting a second I grabbed August and pulled him out of the room. Running down the hall was Brent and two guards.

"We have a problem, " he said with pained eyes. Exchanging looks August and I rush to the scene. Two passed out male werewolves were on the lawn and written in blood was
I'll Rip those babies out while making soup with your kings bones......

Roaring out in complete rage August went back inside crashing and smashing was heard. At that moment I knew his wolf took over completely.