You son of a bitch

Chapter 25

You son of a bitch

~Akira~

A sharp pain hit me in the middle of my back as August charges for battle. Making me let out an involuntary scream. Making him stop in his tracks. Turning I noticed he half shifted. He wasn't in control the beast was.

He was I front of me sniffing me in a split second.
"Am in pain can you hurry up and kill them? " I asked threw gritted teeth, he growled dark and dangerous at me. My beast was edgy her pups were about to come and he was growling at us. I snarled at him making him take three steps back.

That's right am a scary mama wolf, he whined as an apology and began the battle by killing the witch woman by pulling her heart out. And the battle has started, August reappears with the witches heart and brings it up to my mouth.

I deadpan, he wants me to eat the heart. I shook my head no he growled and pressed it against my lips. Rolling my eyes I took a bite chewing and swallowing the piece but he didn't remove his hand.

Urgh looks like I have to eat the entire thing. Glaring at August I ate it once done he picks me up bridal style. Teleporting us back in the infirmary in the castle. He lays me on the bed I occupied for a couple of days and runs out.

Okay I can do this breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out.
"Akira! " the doc shouts, I jump only to bring out a contraction.
"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, " I gasp out clutching my stomach. August holds my other hand which I break while glaring at him.

"You asshole ," I push him away from me and began crying. Why ?I have no idea.
"Akira am gonna have to check how much centimetres dilated you are. So please change into this hospital gown and take your underwear off, " as soon as he finished August had him on the wall with his hands around his throat.

"August stop ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, " I began before another contraction hit me. Why are they so close shouldn't it take hours or something? August drops the doc and rushes back over to me.
"Go lead the army august, " he just growls at me.
"You will know when the babies are beginning born they all are going to bow. " I reassured him. I don't know how I knew I just knew. I could still see the conflict in his eyes. So I just shook my head. He kissed my forehead before disappearing.

"Okay now that he's gone we can make some babies. " doc rolled his eyes mumbling the mates always attack him. I chuckle under my breath. After I have change I laid back down and rest my legs on that thing he attached to the bed.

I wonder if he gonna poke my butt hole, probably not. He puts on gloves and rubs something on his hands and then puts it in me. Is he fisting me?
"Crap" he exclaims
"What ?" I ask concerned .
"Am gonna have to turn baby number one or we are in for some serious complications " he explains, I just lay my head back as he does it. I look at him when I notice he doesn't do anything just silently watch in between my legs.

"Doc? " I watch him warily and he snaps back to reality.
"Right let's me turn him and we gonna have to deliver because that's why you haven't done so as yet.

As he does this I feel like the baby fell out of me.
"The head it crowning now so you need to push. " doc ordered and I did as told. Holy hell, I been pushing for ten minutes and the baby's shoulders haven't even pop out yet.

Am so exhausted I can't do this for the other two. I paused to sneeze only for the baby to slip out because doc curse and holds up my wailing baby boy. Suddenly August was in the room covered in blood.

"Werewolf, " he growls as he bites the cord and wraps his son in a blanket and rocks him until the baby stops crying.
"August " I whisper tiredly, his head pops up and he walks over to me and rest my new born son in my arms.
"Hi baby, " I whisper sweetly to him not soon after I felt the other one coming.

Jerking forward August grabs our son and hands him to be cleaned. While I focus on baby number two. It took about five minutes but he the vampire was born. Smiling as I held my son, my little vampire king. While August cradle our little werewolf prince.

Ohhhhhh I felt her coming. So I handed the baby to a nurse who took him quietly and cleaned him up. All I could think of is this intense pain. She worse than her brothers. God damn it am gonna rip August balls in half.

"You soooonnnnnn of a Bitchhhhhhhh, " I scream at August, the lights flicked and the room shaked but the babies did not cry it as if they new their sister was about to take her first breath.

I pushed as hard as I could and then I felt her come out. It was dead silent before her cries filled the room. My daughter was born. Doc quickly cut the cord and wrapped her up in a blanket handing my daughter to me.

August came to my side with our first born, I wanted the three together so I looked to the nurse who held our second born. And just like that she changed into Victor.

It's like time froze when I saw him in the place where the young nurse was supposed to be holding my wailing son. August growled while the baby in his arms does the same. And just like that we here whining coming from the baby.

Our son just shifted into a pup shocked August looks at I look back and then we shifted our gaze on our crying daughter who suddenly stopped and opened her beautiful eyes it was a beautiful shade of blue.

I turned my gaze on Victor whose gaze stayed on the whining pup in the arms of his father. Then his gaze was on me. He looked at me smirking then back down on my child.

That son of a bitch is going to die right now.

Happy new year wooooooooooooohooooooooo
I love you guys

I don't know if you can't tell but this book is almost over :(
I know but there is going to be a sequel so screammmmmmmm......

So I have the next book of the rejection series out for sometime and was wondering if yall could idk read it 😖

It will mean the world to me if y'all show support for my series.

So till next time

Densha

2017 HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!