Shit just keep on flying

(Sort of edited)

Chapter 6

Shit just keeps on flying

~Akira~

"Your daughter and....." August didn't let him finish he began running and I followed hot on his heels. The house was surrounded by vampires. All bowing their head as we pasted and inside not to far from the door was his daughter.
"Chelse ?" He questioned and drop to the floor where a very bloody Chelse laid.

"Where are the other two? " I asked and one guard looked at me with pity and led me to the living room. I stood frozen my mother laid on the floor with her throat ripped open, and next to her was Max.

Dropping to my knees I muffled my cries in my hands. I crawled to them, I grabbing Max then crawled to my mother. This time I didn't hold anything in I screamed out in pure agony for my son and my mother the woman who raised me is dead.

"Nooooooo, wake up. Please wake up you're not dead." I cried shaking them both. Then arms wrapped around me pulling me away from them. And I lost it I punched and kicked, growled and bit the person.

Something was pinched me, then made me even more angry the action was repeated twice. Then my eye lids felt heavy and I wasn't fight any more.

"Sleep my love and we will morn together, " August whispered and one lone tear slid down my cheek as I welcomed the darkness.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

My eyes opened and I stared long and hard at the ceiling knowing damn well my mate was sleeping next to me, with his head on my chest and an arm around my waist. He shifted and let go of my waist removing his head from my chest.

I took this chance to go to the conjoin bathroom. I cringed at my appearance not only am I cover in dry blood and dirt my blonde hair looked pale white.

I stripped myself of the night dress and stepped in the shower. I let the hot water beat at my skin making me feel numb to any pain. They were the last person who made me feel love or compassion. I mean yeah I have August but he may dump me like they all do.

What am I thinking if he dies I die. My son and mother is dead though.

Dropping to my knees I cried into the palm of my hands. The water stop pelting at my skin and strong arms wrapped around me, picking me up bridal style.

"No am dirty." I crocked out
"I know what you want baby I know," he whispered putting me down in the insanely large tub.

Leaning forward I pressed my breast on my knees. I looked at August and he had shampoo and conditioner. He chest was naked and he looked great with hair on his chest.

He dropped his pants and I stared every where but his very big thick and long friend. I soon realize what he was doing. I shifted so he could enter, when he was seated he pulled me back toward him.

He washed my hair and scrubbed my body because I wasn't going to do it. After he dried and changed me into a T-shirt and boxers with underwear under it.

Pulling me down stairs he tried to get me eat but I refused. Sighing he seated me on his lap as he had a meeting with all coven leaders.
"They kill our princess my king we should at least kill theirs, " one shouted out rage.
"They didnt just kill your princess they killed my fucking son and my mother so pardon me, " I growl with my eyes changing colors at them. They all hissed but it was quiet down when the man I was sitting on let out a thundering growl shut everyone up.