STOP Following Me ! (C2)

• Dedicated to Anna Harry (my dearest best friend forever ever)

Anna's P.O.V.

Ugh because of that stupid guy I met yesterday,I need to find another job.Why ?! This isn't my fault at all.IT'S KENDALL ! Okay,I need to keep positive thinking,take it easy and just do it.I took a deep breath before leaving my house.Well,I'm still young and all I need is to find a job that can be experienced.

*Few hours later*

I'm so tired right now and my legs just cramped.I keep on walking along the sidewalk and entered some buildings.I HATE IT THIS SUFFER ! Suddenly,it's raining heavily and I ran quickly to find a temporary shelter,in front of a book store."Damn ! Why this need to happen now ?" I said to myself. A tall guy come towards me and he held an umbrella. "Would you like to join me ?" he said,smiing. "You..AGAIN ?!" I asked angrily. "Yup,it's me..Kendall Schmidt aka your lifesaver" he replied,giggling. "Look..my dear Kendall,I rather riding on a donkey in the rain than walking with you under ONE UMBRELLA !" I said,frustrated and sick of him. Kendall mocked while walked away slowly "Oh my god,really ? Okay,that's your decision,my dear Anna.I'm now walking away,leaving you without turning back ever -" he stopped. "FINE ! I will..." I replied in force. "That's my girl,an awesome choice" he said with a big smile until the cute dimples showed.

*Walking with Kendall*

"So,actually you live alone ?" he asked. "Yup,I am" I replied short and simple. "You're 19,come to L.A. alone to find a job that could gain your experience,right ?" he asked,wanting the truth. "Yes,wow.How did you know all of that ?" I asked him weirdly and kind of impressed. "One of my thing.I born with this talent that's good in guessing and most of it is accurate" he pointed out proudly. "How I wish I know what's my talent is" I sighed. "Wait,it's totally impossible if you don't have any talent or at least,passion in something" he said. "Well,Kendall.I just...DON'T KNOW" I replied,giving up with everything. "You can't say like that.Everything happened for some reasons and also do your existence here,to be a good human being" he explained,inspiring me a little bit. "My life just empty.I don't know what to do with it" I said sadly. "And that's why I'm here to help you.By the way,I know 'Anna' isn't your first name.What's the full one ?" he asked. "Guess it,if you can" I replied,waiting for his answer. He guessed "Annabella ?" "NOPE" I said. He took few moments to guess the right answer.He make an eye contact and I just realized,I lost in his green eyes.It's really beautiful. "Anastasia !!" he said,shouting. "Yes,it is.You're good,dude" I replied with a big smile. Wait,I never smiled because of a boy before.What just happened to me. Both of us keep on walking. "You know where's my house ?" I asked. "Of course I do.I'm spying you from far" he said,smirking.I slapped him. "What's that for ?" he asked shockly,rubbing his cheek . "For spying me" I replied,laughing. "Ugh,fine" he said.

*In front of my house*

"Hey,it's still raining out there.You want to come in ?"I invited him. "Really ? You mean it ? Seriously ?" he asked continuosly. "I'm serious.Come in,I'll serve you coffee or tea" I said. "I prefer both of them but most love it when it's organic" he replied while getting into my house. "Don't be so choosy.I'll do tea" I said while going to the kitchen. After I served the tea for Kendall, he said "Can we be friends ? Well,I really want to help you with something at least,something that'll change your life because it seems horrible" ."It seems lifeless because I've a really bad start in my life.I don't know,it's hard for me to smile and laugh or just have fun everyday ever since my parents died when I was 5.Then,I lived with my grandma.I always help her in running the house's chores as she's not actively capable to do it.That's why  I'm anti-social and  I've a lot of works to do indoor.Last year,she died and for a while,I lived with my aunty.She recommended me to find a better job somewhere else as I'm growing up and I need to take care of myself,not depending to others.That's why I'm here" I explained. "Oh,I see.I've been resided here for years.My mom and dad from Kansas.They let me to be here and also take care of myself.For your information,I'm a street singer" he said. "You are ? Wow,that sounds amazing and I'm jobless because of you" I replied,mocking. "I'm good in singing and I'm writing some songs and about that,I'm sorry again" he aplogized. "If you wanna be my friend,there's 3 rule you need to follow.First,you need to find my dream job even I don't know what it is.Second,you need to have breakfast here every morning because I'm kind of good in making it and third,I want you to make sure that I always happy and enjoying my own life.Will you ?" I said. "Okay,DEAL !" he replied. Both of us smiling at each other.

So,my friendship with Kendall just started.And he said,we will go to a park on tomorrow morning.I'm curious what we will do there.Finding me a job ? Nah,just wait for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit*Nov 28 2013