A Treat (C4)

• Venované Anna Harry (my dearest best friend forever ever)

Kendall's P.O.V.

"Cat..Care..Centre ?" she read the name of the building in front of us. My hand still holding hers. "Yup,it is.This is where every street and abondoned cats in L.A. placed.Then,someone will adopt them everyday" I explained and looked at her,I could see her face adorned with a sweet smile. I'm truly happy to help her in life.I promise,I'll try to make it better. "Come on,Kendall.What are you waiting for ? I'm excited now" she said when realized I was staring into her eyes. I took her into the building and our hands still wrapping each other,it feels like our friendship is inseparable.

*In the main office*

We saw a woman was checking out something in the drawer. "Hey Linds" I greeted. "Kendall ?! Hey,I miss u so much" she replied happily. We hugged and I saw Anna had an awkward moment beside me. "Oh yeah,this is my friend Anna.Anna this is my aunt,Lindsey" I introduced both of them. Anna and Linds shooked hand. "Nice to meet you,Anna..Kendall's friend,I see" said Linds,grinning. "What ? Anna just my friend.I'm serious,we're not more than it" I replied,higlighting the truth. "Yup,Kendall was right.We just met 2 days ago" continued Anna,supporting the fact. "Oh,I see.But I can feel both of you got something special.Hope you guys friendship is forever" remarked Linds. Anna and I looked at each other then,we smiled.

"So,what are you guys doing here ?" asked Linds. "Is there any available job here ? Something like taking care those cats" I asked her instead of answering the question. "I'm so sorry.There's no more and by the way,this is for who ?" pointed out Linds. "This is for Anna,she's jobless because of me.So,I need to help her to get her dream job.She's a cat lover" I said,begging on her to get a job for Anna. "Jobless because of Kendall ? Well,it's not suprising me anymore" "What's her qualification ?" asked Linds. "Only high school level but I've a scrapbook about cats.I did by my own.Well,when I was younger..I adopted lot of cats.I love them so much" convinced Anna,proving she's good enough to get a job there"Okay,you'll be my assistant.I'm going to be your mentor" "I love your spirit,girl" complimented Linds,smiling. "I got the job ? Oh my god,thank you so much" replied Anna excitedly. "You can start on tomorrow.Have a good day.Take care of her,Kendall.I have tons of work to do.See you guys anytime soon" replied Linds,walking away. Anna and I leaved the buliding.

"I can't believe.I got it.I never ever felt so happy like this before" confessed Anna with a big smileShe just couldn't stop smiling. "Well,don't forget about the dinner treat tonight" I reminded her. "Of course,thank you so much,Kendall" she replied and gave a kiss on my cheek. What just happened ? My heart beats faster.I'm just really..oh my god,I can't describe how I'm feeling right now.This is just different.TOTALLY DIFFERENT !

*At a restaurant in town*

"I'm so sorry.I'm taking you to an ordinary restaurant and not the fancy one.Well,I'm afraid if I will run out of money" pointed out Anna as we entered the restaurant. "It's okay,I do understand.Well,as long as there's FOOD..I'm okay and it's going to be just fine" I convinced,smilingAnna laughed.

We chose a spot by the window so,we could see the scenery of the city that bathed with lights along the roads and spotlights of some event.It's really beautiful.That's why I'm loving Los Angeles.A waiter took our order.As we're waiting for the food,we talked and laughed in getting to know more about each other. Suddenly,we heard a commotion happened in front of the stage. "I'm so sorry,there's no music tonight" said a man,maybe he's the owner of this restaurant. "Looks like people want someone to perform on that stage" I remarked. "Yeah,wait..you should go offer yourself to sing.How about that ?" suggested Anna. "Hey ! I'm not going to,I'm a street singer and not the professional one" I disagreed. "Please,they'll accept you.Customers are too desperate for a show.You can do this" continued Anna. "I'll go if you will sing a duet with me" I replied,quickly taking her with me to the stage. "Wait,WHAT ?!" she shocked. 

*Near the stage*

"Are you looking for someone to do a show tonight ?" I asked that man. "Yes,we are and who are you two ?" he replied. "I'm Kendall and this is Anna,we're good in singing.Maybe,we can help you out" I said. "You're Kendall ? That singer at the park,right ?" he asked eagerly. "Yup,I am.Just a street singer" I pointed out. Kind of shocked,how come an owner of restaurant know me. "I saw you plenty of times,singing and performing.You're really talented.Please,with my pleasure..get on the stage with your friend.This will be amazing" he said,smiling. "Come on,Anna" I commanded her. "Why me ? I don't want to,please" she replied,kind of afraid and nervous. "We do this..TOGETHER" I convinced. She looked into my eyes,trying to get used of this situation. She gave an awkward smile and nodded.

*On the stage*

I took the available guitar.Both of us sit on the stools.We're just like performing something acoustic. Everyone in the restaurant silent and looked at us on the stage. "What song we're going to sing ?" asked Anna nervously. "You know,'I Won't Give Up' by Jason Mraz ?" I asked her back. "I love that song and I remember the lyrics" she explained. "Perfect ! We'll go with it" I replied. 

I started to sing and strummed the guitar. "When I look into your eyes,it's like watching the night sky,or a beautiful sunrise,so much they hold..." . Anna and I sang it perfectly together.She have an amazing voice.We did make a great melody. When we're singing,I could see Anna just looked at me.She was too scared to face up the audiences. "I won't give up on us,even if the skies get rough,I'm giving you all my love,I'm still looking up..." It's such a sweet song,you know..it's really beautiful.

As we ended,everyone in the restaurant gave us the big applause.Both us took a bow before leaving the stage.We were walking to our table and yeah,our food already arrived.The owner came to us "Thanks for saving the night,we're not going to charge anything for your dinner tonight.It's free as a reward" he said. "Looks like it's the best treat ever so far" remarked Anna,winking at me. I giggled.There's no money going to get out from her red purse tonight. Man,I HATE HER !! Haha,I mean I love our friendship,she's just really sweet. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit* Nov 30 2013