The Accident (C6)

• Dedicated kay Anna Harry (my dearest best friend forever ever)

Kendall's P.O.V.

Days by days..months by months,we're really close like brother and sister.Anna is one of the best person I ever met in my life.I love the way she is..just everything.One day,when I got married with someone else,I'll say to my wife that please be like Anna.Wait,daydreaming.Ugh,what's wrong with me ? This weird feels.

*9 months of the friendship*

Anna and I were strolling around the park before we started our show.Wow,that sounds grand. "So,you know that your aunt,Lindsey went to Europe for about one year yesterday ?" she asked. "Yup,of course I know about it.Well,I met her last night.She went there for some works,am I right ?" I replied. "Yeah,that's true.I'm going to miss her" she remarked,looking sad. "Hello,I'm her nephew.I will miss her a lot more than you do.You're going to be okay on your job without her,I know you are.Just don't worried as long as Kendall Schmidt is by your side" I replied,putting my right hand around her neck while we're walking. "She's doing a great in mentoring me and I know you are.Promise me that you're not going to leave me alone ?" she pointed out. "I don't want to lose you.I promise" I replied,looking into her eyes and making sure it's true. "Oh yeah,don't forget it's our 9 months of friendship" she said excitedly. "It is ? Oh my god,time flies so fast.It feels like our fight at the cafe happened yesterday.It's such a good timing" I explained,smirking. "A good what ?" she asked curiously. "Something,you're going to love it" I replied,pulling her to somewhere.

We're getting ready for the show. "Kend,I need to know something that you told me before.You know that I hate waiting" she forced. "Okay,let's start it" I shouted to peple,ignoring her. She looks like kind of mad. "Hey,good morning everyone.As usual,I'm Kendall and this is my best friend,Anna.Today,I'm going to sing a song that I make specially for Anna.It's 9 months of our friendship and this song called 'Featuring You'" I started. She looks shocked and I know,deep inside her heart,there's a lot of word "Aw,Kendall". Nah,I know that I'm a sweet person. She's standing beside me and smile.

"My heart had a bunch of beats

None of them seemed to work for me

I can't find the point to sing

When everything seems to sound so out of key

I was looking for a melody

You walked right in and took the lead

I didn't know what to say

Cuz everything sounds so differently..." I start the sing

"You and me together make a number one record

Girl, you know the only song that I wanna do is

Featuring you

You can be the lyrics

It's like I already hear it.

Girl, you know the only song that I wanna do is

Featuring you" I continued.

Everyone seems enjoying my song.Oh my god,this song is so perfect for Anna.I love it so much.Yeah,and then,I do the rap.

"Hey baby

You're my number one feature

I have to write a song about you

Every time I see you

I can be the melody you can be the lyrics

Make 'em wanna throw their hands up

Every time they hear it"

Amazing moment ever when all the crowd were cheering.Wow,impressive much.When the song ended,Anna hugged me.She sounded so happy and appreciated by the song. "Thank you so much,Kendall" she said. I'm glad that she love the song.

*Almost afternoon*

We took a break,it's such a sunny day. "Hey,do you want ice-cream ? and don't you worry,this is my treat" she offered. "Wow,thanks for being nice today" I replied,giggling.

She's crossing the road.Sunddenly,there's a car came from nowhere driving towards Anna.I shouted loudly  "Anna,be careful !" and ran quickly to save her. She turned around and I pushed her hard from been hitted by the car.

All at once,my sight was getting darker.I could hear Anna calling my name "No..no..no,Kendall.WAKE UP !! Please"and I could see a crowd around me.Then,I didn't feel a thing anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit* Nov 30 2013