You're My Everything (C10)

• Dedicated to Anna Harry (my dearest best friend forever ever)

Anna's P.O.V.

I slowly opened the door and walked towards Kendall.He already woke up and he's looking around. "Hey.." I greeted with a smile. Oh my god,full of awkwardness.It's like you're talking to a stranger.It's going to be hard.I need hope and support to go through all of this. "Hey,do I know you actually ? Who are you in my life ?" he asked nicely. "I'm Anastasia Spica and you can call me Anna.I'm your best friend" I replied and took a seat beside him. "That's great.What's my full name ?" he asked me again. "You're Kendall Francis Schmidt" I said. "Oh,Kendall Schmidt.Kendall,it's my name" he repeated happily. I giggled. "What's so funny ?" he asked curiously. "The way you're repeating your own name.It's really cute" I said,still giggling. "Well,the doc said that I don't remember everything at all" he replied sadly. 

I'm stop laughing.It's time to get serious.It's not the Kendall that I knew before.He's the Kendall who lost his memory and I'm the only one he could hope for. "I know that.Look at me,no matters what happened.I'm here for you.We can do this,together.Will you ?" I convinced. He stared into my eyes.Yeah,I lost in his beautiful green eyes.I can't give up easily,I can do this.I pray for him to wake up and he did.Now,I can see his eyes again.I should be blessed with all of this."I will.I promise that I'll try my best for it.Don't you worry,my dear best friend..Anna" he replied with his cute smile. I've been waiting for that smile,it's the best happiness in my life. Wait,my confession is the reason why he woke up ?

Doctor Regina entered the ward. "Okay,Kendall.You can go home today and this your prescription.Take your medicine at the front counter.Anna,please take care of him.He needs your help really bad" she explained and walked away. "You hear that ? I need you" he mocked. "Yup,we need each other.Come on,we're going to your home" I commanded. He got up from the bed and started to walk slowly. He's looking something on his wrist "A-N-N-A..Anna ?" 
he read it out and asked "This is yours ?" "Nope,it's not mine.It's yours and I've one too.K-E-N-D-A-L-L right here" I said. "Oh,it's our friendship bracelet.Aw,this is really sweet and cool.You make it or bought ?" he asked. "I'm not the one who make this,it's YOU..Kendall" I replied. "I did ? Wow,it's amazing" he impressed. "You know what,the real you is AMAZING" I said,smiling. "Is that your guitar ?" he asked when he saw me lifting it. "Um,it's not mine..it's yours.I'm so sorry for borrowing it" I explained. "I play guitar ? I'm so super talented" he said proudly. "Yup,you totally are" I replied,giggling. He just really cute.I miss him so bad.After 3 months,finally he wake up.

After took Kendall's medicine at the front counter,we're waiting for the cab by the street. Finally,we got to stop a cab."I'm glad to go home.Yay !" Kendall cheered up.

*Pegasus Apartments*

"So,I live in this buliding ?" he asked while we're taking our steps upstairs. "Yup.." I replied,catching my breath. Then,we arrived in front of Kendall's apartment. Ines' walking out from her apartment and shocked when she saw Kendall. "KENDALL !!!" she shouted happily and hugged him. Kendall reacted weirdly. "Hey,who are you ?" he asked Ines. "You DON'T kno-" I interrupted her lines and pulled her back. "I'm so sorry about this.Actually,he just woke up from the coma and right now,he lost his memory" I explained. "You mean..AMNESIA ?" she asked,confirming the fact. "Yup,he is" I replied sadly. "Look,Anna.I know you can do this.No matters what happened,you can" she gave me hope. I smiled and introduced her to Kendall. "Kendall,this is Ines.She's your neighbor.Your friendly neighbor" I remarked. "Hey,I'm Ines Schmaslow.Call me,Ines" she introduced while shooked her hand with Kendall. "Nice to meet you,Ines.I bet you already knew me.Sorry for forgetting you.I don't remember a thing at all.I'm really sorry" he replied,looking down. "It's okay,Ken.Not your fault and I hope you will recover pretty soon" she said. "Oh yeah,Ines.We need to pack our things.Till we meet again" I said and opened the door,entering the apartment. "Okay,you guys will be really busy,right ? Bye" she leaved us.

*Kendall's apartment*

"You know what,Ines sounds like a really nice girl" he pointed out. "Yeah,she totally is and really friendly.I learned how to play guitar from her.She's the guitarist for a music group.I forgot what they called" I replied. "Wow,that sounds amazing" he said.

I helped Kendall's packing his things and showed around his apartment."...and this is your room" I said while both of us entering the room. "My room ? It's really neat and clean" he complimented. I cleared my throats. "Oh,okay..you're the one who did this,isn't ? he asked. I nodded with a smile. "Aw,thank you so much..This room still have my scent" he thanked and hugged me. I hugged him back.I really miss this moment so much.Really really bad.Kendall just my everyhting and I swear,I don't want to lose him.He's part of me and my life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit* Nov 30 2013