Bye,Kendall (C16)

• Dedicated to Anna Harry (my dearest best friend forever ever)

Kendall's P.O.V.

I knocked the door.Finally,reached my beloved home.I'm really really bad missing Anna.I just want to hug her really tight.Not having her by my side was totally horrible.The front door opened and I saw a lady,kind of old.It's not Anna ! Who is she ? What she's doing in my apratment ? Why she's here ?

"Who are you ? Tell me !" I asked,literally sounded serious to know what's happening. "Don't get mad,Kendall.I'm your aunty..Lindsey.I know you don't remember me at all.Trust me,okay" she explained. "I'm not going to belive you.I only trust Anna in this world.So,where she is ?" I pointed out. "Okay,I understand the feels.She's leaving" she replied. "Leave ? Where ? What ? Why ?" I asked continuously,in shock."Yup,this is a letter from her.It's for you" she said,giving me an envelope. I opened and read it out words by words.

Dear Kendall,

The moment you read this letter,I already on my flight or maybe just arrived at the airport.The sweet lady that gave you this is your aunty Lindsey.Please treat her really well because you love her so much.

This is me,Anastasia Spica aka maybe still your best friend.I'm really sorry for letting you to know this.I'm leaving L.A. and going to New York.I got a better job there as a journalist for the magazine.I hope you're going to be fine without me.It's time for me to leave you.Your career is growing rapidly and I'm so proud of you.We always have the good time together and it's not easy for me to forget you.You're the best thing ever happened in my life.Thanks for everything,Kendall Francis Schmidt.You're in my heart,forever.Till we meet again anytime soon.

Yours truly,

Anna xoxo

I can't believe what I just read.Is this real ? I know it's her handwritten but I could feel something weird about this letter,it feels like Anna's trying to hide something and just ran away from it. "When is her flight ?" I asked. "Um,it's on 10.30" she replied shortly. I looked at my watch and it's not too late yet,20 minutes more.As I about to walk away,my eyes attracted to something tucked behind the door. Wait,it's the friendship bracelet ! Anna hates me ? I bended myself and took it.How dare Anna did this to me,I mean..she really appreciate our friendship but I know,I need to fix this. "I need to rush to the airport.I need to meet Anna.See you later,Lindsey" I said,leaving her.

I got into my car and drove as fast as I could without breaking any rules on the road..I guess so.Damn,who cares..I just want Anna ! Finally,I reached at the airport.15 minutes till the flight,it's not too late yet.I walked around and saw Anna was about to cross the sidewalk.I ran into her and screamed "Anna..Anna..Hold up". I could see she stopped and turned around. I got closer to her while catching my breath.I'm really tired with this running and rushing.

"What are you doing here,Kendall ?" she asked in shock. "I want to have you back.You can't go anywhere.I still need you in my life" I remarked. "I'm really sorry about this but life need to move on.You're the rising star and my existence not going to change your life at all. You don't need me.Lindsey will take care of you and she's the best person in recovering your memory.It's not me" she explained. Tears started to fall from her beautiful eyes. I wiped the tears.

"Look into my eyes,I need you more than everything" "Being a journalist ? Seriously..you said once you really hate JOURNAL" I pointed out. "But..but..how did you know ?" she asked,totally in confuse. "I still remember the moment we're trying to find your dream job.I questioned about your likes and dislikes" I pointed out. "I can't believe you did.I mean,yeah..I don't get a job and I just..I..miss..my hometown" she said hesitated. "Please,don't leave me.You promised,right ? Now..you're going to break it ?" I glared a bit. "I'm so sorry about this but it's the only thing I need to do.I always remember you.I'll never ever forget about our friendship and everything we went through together" she replied and kissed me on cheek. "Bye,Kendall" she walked away and crossed the road.

I looked at her.Wait,I'm not done yet.I need to show her something."Anna,wait..I still need you really bad" I shouted. She ignored and keep on walking.SHE WASN'T TURNED AROUND ?! At least,gave me her sweet smile. Suddenly,there's a car drove fast towards her.I need to do something.I ran quickly,hugged and took her away from been hitted.I saved her like I did before but this time,I'm not injured.

Anna still in my tight hug. "You..you..just save me again.Thank you so much" she smiled. "I know..I know" I remarked. I felt really weak and my sight got darker.I fainted. "Kendall..Kendall..what's happening ? HELLPPP HELLLPP" That's the last word I heard from Anna

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit* Nov 30 2013.