Everyone Need You (C8)

• 点播给 Anna Harry (my dearest best friend forever ever)

Anna's P.O.V.

It's been three weeks,Kendall still in coma.So,my daily routine now is focussing on taking care of Kendall.After back from work,I'll get prepared myself and headed to the hospital.As usual,I'll sleep beside him,making sure he's going to be okay.

*Next day*

I'm in my way to go home and then,going to rush to the hospital.Suddenly,I bumped into a group of girl that looks familar to me.One of them asked "You're Anna,right ? Kendall's best friend,isn't ?". "Yes,I am and you guys are Kendall's die hard fans,right ?" I asked back. "Of course we are and yeah,by the way..where's Kendall ?" "He didn't show up about three weeks" "and all of us miss him so bad" the girls confessed .I'm speechless.Should I tell them the truth ? Or maybe not ? I don't know but they really worried about Kendall. "Please,Anna..tell us" "Yeah,we know..you think that we're annoying" "We really sorry for those days" the girls beggedto know what's happening. "Actually..Kendall...he..." I hesitated. 

"It's okay,Anna.No matters what happened to him,we will try to accept" "Believe in  us,Kendall is our everything" "Maybe you think we're fanatic to him but we're not" "We adore his passion,that's all" "Something we can conclude,he's our idol" the girls explained. Then,my tears falling down my cheek.Kendall such an inspiring person.He's like an angel in disguise.I love him so much,more than everything. "Are you okay,Anna ?" one of them asked. "I'm good just fine.Actually,Kendall's in coma.He involved in an accident.He saved me from been hitted by a car" I explained awkwardly. I try to control myself from crying but I think,I can't. "Anna,we always be there for you" "Everyone love Kendall.He's going to wake up one day" "Keep on believing in him" the girls comforted me. 

"You guys want to visit Kendall ?" I asked. "Yeah,of course we would like to" the girls replied excitedly. "Tomorrow,meet me at the 'Good Samaritan's Hospital',9 am.I'll lead you guys to Kendall's ward" I said. "But,you don't go to work ?" one of the girls asked me. "I am but I'll take a short break.It's no wrong,right ?" I replied.,smiling. "Thank you so much,Anna" said all of them and then,hugged me. Wow,they appreciated my kindness. "Don't mention it" I said,giggling.

*Next morning*

I took the girls to Kendall's ward and yeah,there's 4 of them.Just feel awkward because they're taller than me.You know,that's why Kendall called me "little cute shortie".Oh my god,I miss Kendall so much.

*In Kendall's ward*

I was standing at the corner of the ward.I wanted them to have some space in visiting Kendall.Yeah,I shouldn't disturb them at all but I still could hear them from far. "Kendall,all of us miss you so much" "Yeah,we just want you to wake up" "Well,your music inspiring us every single day" "And,all of us believe that someday..your dream will come true.To be a great singer" the girls said to Kendall. Then,they kissed Kendall on his cheek.What I just saw ? Kendall's like their brother,they keep on supporting him.The girls walked towards me and said "Thanks for letting us know about Kendall" "And willing to accompany us to be here" "Take care of Kendall.He needs you" "By the way,we used to hate you so much but now,we don't at all.You're such a really nice girl" . They  leaved the ward. Well,I shouldn't hate them too but I mean,Kendall just an amazing person.Everyone need him.

I sat beside Kendall."Hey,still remember this ? It's your friendship bracelet.I'm so sorry for taking it off from your wrist.You know,at the moment you're involved in the accident.Yeah,the bracelet was soaking wet with your...blood.I took and washed it.Now,it's perfectly dried and clean" I showed the bracelet and enrobed it on Kendall's wrist. "Look,you've my name and I've yours.Both of us complete each other" "By the way,it's your birthday next week..November 2nd.I already planned something earlier and I thought we will celebrate it together with you for the first time.But,I don't expect this would happen.It's all my fault,I'm so sorry Kendall"

"I need you back...really bad"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit* Nov 30 2012