New Job (C3)

• Dedicated to Anna Harry (my dearest best friend forever ever)

Anna's P.O.V.

Wait,I can't believe that I'm being nice to a stranger that I used to hate more than eveything.What just happened ? I admit,he's really sweet talker and he owns a pair of beautiful green eyes.Well,it's no wrong to know him as he promised to get my own dream job. But,I could feel something special in him and indeed,that makes me lost and confused.

I heard someone knocked my door and quickly,opened it. "Hey,Anna..." he greeted and looked like he's thinking about something. "My last name ?" I guessed. "Yeah,yup..what is it ?" he asked,giggling. "It's Spica,Anastasia Spica" I replied. We're having a little chit chat while walking to the kitchen. "Spica ? I never heard that last name.Duh,that's really weird" he confessed. "Oh yeah.If you're genius dude,Spica is the name of something that really special" I said,a little bit angry. From the way he talked,sounded like making fun of my special last name. "Dear,Anna.You think that I'm kind of that stupid.Spica is one of the famous name of star other than Vega and Sirius" he explained,showing off his cleverness. "That's good if you know it" I mocked. "That last name isn't fit with you" he said. "Why ?" I asked confusely.  "Star is a shining thing upon the dark night sky but it's not your life.If you do have a last name of star,you need to be someone who light up the life" he replied. I'm speechless.Everything that he said is true.I just realized about it. Kendall looked at me.He feels a little bit guilty for causing this silent moment. "Anna,I'm so sorry about what I talked just now" he pointed out. "No..no,it's not your fault.I agreed with you.I don't know what's happening in my life.It's just nothing for me" I remarked. "It's okay,that's why I'm here to help you.Don't you worry" he replied,making sure it'll be just fine. I'm so happy to have him right now.His smile makes me feel so safe and secure.

*In the kitchen*

"I make...PANCAKE !" I said,serving it on the dinner table. "It smells good..yummy,I'm a total hungry right now" he replied. Both of us enjoy my handmade breakfast. "Actually,why I need to have breakfast everyday here ?" he asked. "You don't like it?" I asked him back instead of answering the question. "No,I love it but I'm just really curious" he explained. "Oh,this is kind of funny story.Since you know that I lived with my grandma,she always woke up at 11 and I need to prepare breakfast by my own.So,I learned something new everyday because I got boring to eat toast everyday.But,I'm not really good in lunch and dinner because my grandma prepared it" I told him,giggling. "Haha,I see.Good plot of story" he said,laughing. "By the way,Kendall..why we need to go to the park ?" I asked. "Just wait and see..." he replied mysteriously. 

*At the park* 

We're strolling around the park. Kendall's trying to find a nice and better spot for us. Finally,we found it and it's under a shady tree.Man,it's so good.I feel really calm and relax with the cool breeze.This is refreshing. "So,right now..we need to do a test in finding your dream job" he said while taking out a notebook and pen. "Okay,I'm ready" I replied,smiling and excited. "What's your likes ? Something like your passion and interest" he asked. "Umm..I just..just..DON'T KNOW" I replied,giving up. "Look,this is serious.Take your time.Okay..now,close your eyes and take a deep breath,stay calm and just imagine something that makes you happy" he said and I did what he commanded. Kendall's  waiting patiently for the respond.He just silent and being quiet. "Novels..music...food..cute animals..CATS !" I pointed out happily. "You love cats ?" he asked,making sure it's the real,true and right answer. "Indeed,when I was younger..I adopted many cats and I just love them so much" I explained. "Okay,how about music ? You're good in singing or playing instruments ?" he asked again. "I can't sing well and I was good in playing piano when I was 7 and then,I stopped at 10.It's been 9 years I don't touch any piano" I remarked. "You've done something real bad.You know,if you're still good in playing piano..you can make money from your talent.Maybe,you should do it...again" he suggested. "I'm okay with that but I need to find a job really bad now so,I've enough money to buy a piano"  I replied,a lilttle glare. "It's okay.Leave it all to me,I know the prefect job for you" he said. "If you did,I'll treat you a dinner tonight.How about that ?" I offered.  "That sounds amazing and hungry.Haha,come on..let's go" he replied. He stood up,held my hand and took me to somewhere.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit* Nov 28 2013