By Your Side (C7)

• Dedicated to Anna Harry (my dearest best friend forever ever)

Anna's P.O.V. 

*At the hospital*

I was waiting patiently outside of Kendall's ward.I was totally scared of losing him.I saw his body injured badly and he was bleeding profusely.Why he need to save me ? I feel really guitly right now if something bad happened on him.Why this happened on our 9 months of friendship ? I don't what I'm feeling right now but I want Kendall to be okay,that's all matters.I already called Lindsey and told her about the accident.She said to me "Please take care of Kendall.I can't go back to L.A. until my works done here in Europe.I know I can count on you.No matters what happened,never ever leaved Kendall". I gave her my words and I promised that I will.

 After about two hours,a doctor came out from the ward.I stood up from my seat and walked towards the doctor. "How's he ?" I asked. "What's your relationship with him ?" asked the doctor without answering my question. "I'm his best friend" I replied. "Do you know any of his family members ?" tasked the doctor again. "Yes,his aunty but unluckily,she's in Europe.I already called her and she gave me the responsibility to take care of Kendall" I explained briefly. "Okay,I see.Give me your I.D. card and I'll register you as the fixed visitor so,you can enter Kendall's ward anytime" replied the doctor. I gave my I.D. card and the doctor handed Kendall's one to me. "Take care of it and come on,follow me" said the doctor. I was following her from behind and I still curious,why she didn't answer my question.I need to know Kendall's condition.I started to feel worried about it.

*In a room*

I entered it along with the doctor.It's not too far away from Kendall's ward and I think,it's like a personal room. The doctor take the seat. "Hey,I'm Doctor Regina.And you're Anastasia,right ? Take your seat" she said. She sounded like a nice and caring person. "Yup,I am but you can call me Anna.It's more simple.Thank you" I replied and sat,facing her. "Actually,this is a bad news about Kendall.He's injured badly in the accident especially his head.When he been hitted by the car,his head is functional as the absorbers when he fell down on the road.I'm so sorry to say,Kendall's in coma right now" she explained. 

I'm speechless,Kendall..what ? Coma because of me.I NEVER EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THIS. "Anna...Anna,are you okay ?" she asked,realizing me from the daydream. "I'm okay,I guess.So,how long Kendall's going to be in coma ?"I said. "We can't expect it at all.Maybe days,weeks,months,years or he will never wake up again" she replied. "Coma could be ended with death ?" I asked suspiciously. "Yeah,that's true but the most important thing is the patient's spirit to fight the coma and wake up again.That's why Kendall need to connect with people who love and care about him,everyday.He could hear our voices" she explained. "Oh,I see.I promise,I will keep on believing him.Give him the best strength to wake up.I don't want to lose my best friend" I pointed out.

"Good,you understand it.I believe that Kendall will succeed.By the way,how old are you ?" she asked. "Um,I'm 19" I replied shortly. "I bet it is.You're still young,my dear.At first,I thought you're Kendall's girlfriend,the way you care about him.It's really sweet" she said,smiling. "Nah,we're just best friend but he's the most amazing person I ever met in my life" I confessed. "Okay,I see.By the way,I'm so sorry.We can't talk longer here.I've lot of works are waiting for me.You know,busy doctor" she replied,giggling. "You can visit Kendall now.Please never give up on him.I know,someday..he will wake up" she continued,giving me hope. "Thank you so much,doc" I said,get up from my seat and leaving the room.

I walked  slowly to Kendall's ward.I saw him through a small window on the door.Oh my god,I CAN'T DO THIS.I don't want to lose him.I slowly opened the door and walked towards Kendall.This hurt me,seeing him laying on the bed and breathing using a machine.I can't believe it's happening.It's all my fault.I took a seat beside him. "Kendall,I know you could hear me" "Why you need to save me ? You know,it should be me..who's suffering right now and IT'S NOT YOU !" "Kends,please wake up.I still need you so bad" I can't handle this.I cried hard beside him.I'm hoping everything will be fine.I need to stay strong in going through this.I know I can."I promise to myself,I will never leave you.I will take care of you.Don't you worry,it's okay as long as I'm still breathing" I said,holding Kendall's hand. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit* Nov 30 2013