Fame Around Him (C14)

• Dedicated to Anna Harry (my dearest best friend forever ever)

Anna's P.O.V.

*One week later,Cat Care Center*

"So,how's the audition ? Kendall passed ?" asked William. "Um,the management will call if you get into the band.Someday on this week" I replied,writting a report and not really focussing on William. "I wish Kendall will pass it.You know,Lindsey will totally proud of him and then,turn into 24/Seven happy mood so,our salaries will gain.TA-DA ! Miracle happened" he remarked. I stood up from the seat,walked towards William and slapped his head's back. "Ouch...I'm sorry.I'm just joking,okay !" he pointed out,rubbing the slapped spot to ease the pain. "Serves you right ! It's Kendall's big dream so,pretty please don't try to play fool with it" I defended. "Aw..that's truly sweet,Anna.The love is really beautiful" he joked. I punched on his arm then,he moaned painly.Suddenly,my cell phone rang.I quickly answered it.

"Hello" a voice greeted. I knew who was on the phone,it's KENDALL ! "Hey,what's for the call,bud ?" I asked. "I know you're totally excited for this..I PASSED THE AUDITION !" remarked Kendall,full of excitement. "Are you serious ? Oh my god.Congrats,Kends" I replied happily. I think,I'm about to cry because of this news.You know,it's Kendall's big dream and it just happened. "I'm going to be a big star.By the way,I'll start my career tomorrow.Byeee,see ya later" Kendall ended the call. Then,I accidentally hugged William.Well,I'm really excited about what I just heard. "Yayyyy ! He passed the audition.I'm really really happy" I screamed,still hugging William. "Okay okay,that's great but this is serious,Anna.Please let me go" pointed out William,like gassping for air. My excitement hug usually,really tight.Well,that's me. 

*Next day,in Kendall's car*

Kendall drove me to my workplace and then,he's going to the studio "Thanks for bought this GPS.It's really important for me now" thanked Kendall. "Nah,not a big deal" I replied. "I'm so excited about this.I really mean it.I can't believe it's happening right now" he said eagerly,a little bit losing control on the car. "I know right,it's really REAL happening" "So,who's the other members ? You already knew about that ?" I asked. "There's 4 of us.It's me,James...Carlos...and..and Logan" he replied,remembering the names. "KJCL..haha,what's about you guys band's name ?" I pointed out. "Um,we will discuss it today.We're just getting started,babe !" he mentioned. Both of us bursted into a big guffaw.It's really an amazing feels when your big dream becoming TRUE,right ? Suddenly, "But,too bad.I've lost my memory.I don't remember a lot" he looked sad. "It's okay,as long as I'm here for you.It'll be just fine.Trust me,I'll support you,always and forever.We're best friend" I tried to calm him down. He replied with a smile. "I always belive in you like you're the only human survived by my side" he said,a little bit better.

Days by days,months by months..Kendall's career growing widely.The boy band called Big Time Rush is the new pop sensation of world.I'm proud of him.Their songs in every radio station and keep on replaying in chart.I literally hear Kendall's beautiful voice everyday and everywhere.

Just one thing I don't really use to.Kendall always late back from work.I know he's really busy.Recording songs,performing some concerts..that's what he did.He always convincing me,even though he's busy man now but he'll never ever forget me at all.He said,maybe I'm not going to be by his side all the time but I'm always in his heart and mind.That makes me feel a little bit comfortable and yeah,jealous with his fans.All girls and more beautiful and prettier than me.Then,I realized..Kendall just my best friend.He's not mine..at all. I love him so much but I don't even know why I still didn't confess this feelings.

*One day*

It's 1 pm on a fine Saturday.Like usual,Kendall wasn't at home.I'm alone and just really boring.Suddenly,a text entered in my cell phone and when I opened,it's from Kendall.

"I'm going to back from work a little late,maybe around 2 am.By the way,don't forget to turn on channel 8 tonight at 9 o'clock.It'll be the first interview of BTR in the talk show. I always remember you,Anastasia xoxo"

Interview ? It'll be a great one.For your information,I already listed something about Kendall's likes,dislikes and favorites for him.You know,he's amnesia.He'll face up a little bit difficult there.From the text,I'm curious..why he mentioned my long name,I mean.I don't really like that name and "xoxo".Could you see that "xoxo" Kisses and hugs. This is weird ? Wait,maybe just as friends but I considered it to be more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit* Nov 30 2013