Our Friendship (C5)

• Dedicated to Anna Harry (my dearest best friend forever ever)

Anna's P.O.V.

So,as usual..Kendall have his breakfast prepared by me and then,he will drive me to work and fetch me up.

*Back from work,in Kendall's car*

"So,how your first day ?" asked Kendall. "It's amazing.I love this new job.Your aunty is a great mentor.She's so sweet and caring" I replied,smiling. "Yup,she totally is.You know,I learned a lot of things form her about this life.Well,she's my favorite aunt and I'm close to her"  he remarked. "I see and yeah,I'm not going to get this job without your help.Thank you" I said,nudging him. "Not a problem,buddy.I promise to help so,I did" he replied. "Um,actually Kendall..I wanna ask you something" I said,looking at him. "What is it ? I'm listening" he said,getting ready to hear words come out from me. "So,what kind of girl you want to be your partner of life ?" I asked eagerly. Kendall silent,he's thinking for the perfect answer while driving. "Maybe..someone like you" he replied,smirking. "Like me ?" I asked confusely. "Yeah,but it's not going to be you because we're just friends but I'm really hoping,like the double of you come to my life" he explained,smiling. "Well,that's pretty weird" I replied,a lilttle awkward.   I never expected that answer from him. "So,why are you asking me that kind of question ?" he asked suspiciously. "Just asking and there's nothing hidden,okay" I said,making sure of it. Kendall giggled.

*In front of my house*

"Anna,are you free tonight ?" he asked. "I think I am not.I want to finish reading the novel and I just want to rest.I'm so sorry,Ken" I replied,looking down on the floor. "Nah,it's okay.No big deal and yeah,before I forgot this again" he remarked,searching something in his pocket. "What ?" I asked curiously. Kendall came closer to me. He enrobed my wrist with a bracelet. "A bracelet ?" I asked weirdly. "Nope,it's OUR friendship bracelet" he said,smiling.

"Aw,this is really beautiful.Where you bought this ?" I asked him again. "Bought ? Oh,please I make it by my own" he protested. "You did ?" I asked in shock. "Of course I am.I learned how to do it.This is the another way for me to make money by sell it to people.You know,lot of teenagers especially girls love this stuff" he explained,proud of himself. "Wow,you're really good" I said,impressed with his multi-talent. "And you can see on your bracelet,there's my name 'Kendall' and mine,have your name 'Anna'" he pointed out while showed it to me. "Oh my god,this is really amazing.Thank you so much,Kendall.No one EVER gave me something special like this before" I replied and kissed him on cheek. "No problem..we're best friends,right ? And when you feel alone,just look at my name on your bracelet.I'll always be there" he said. "Aw,you're really amazing.I will" I replied,smiling. "Okay,see ya tomorrow.Take care of yourself" he said,walking away and get into his car.  You know,I never met a special like him before.This is just like my dream and then,I realized..my life already changed and way better after Kendall's existence.

*Next morning,my house*

"So..today is Saturday and you're not going to work,right ?" pointed out Kendall"Yup,not going to..why ?" I replied. "You want to be my duet ?" he asked. "But,I'm kind of..NERVOUS" I confessed. "But,it's going to be okay and maybe,we can share the money obtained together.How's that ?" he begged. I tried to resist his cute face but I think,I failed. "Fine,I will" I replied,giving up on the debate. "Woo Hoo ! It's going to be...awesome" he remarked excitedly. Both of us finished the breakfast and headed to the park.

*At the park*

Kendall chose a nice spot for us,under a shady tree."It's weekend,there's a lot of people will come to this park and more money for us" he said. "Many people ? Oh my god,I'm going home.Bye" I replied,trying to leave. Kendall aprroached my hand. "DON'T..go...anywhere until we finish,please" he tried to comfort me.I took a deep breath then,looked at Kendall and smiled,the sign meaning I will do it. As usual,Kendall will sing while strumming the guitar.Seems like an acoustic show.Well,obviously..it's LIVE.

"Hey,everyone.It's me Kendall and I'm here for you guys again" he shouted loudly,trying to attract people's attention. I couldn't believe it,lots of people stopped around us.Some of them looks very excited and I guessed,they're Kendall's fans.You know,a group of teenager and girls. "And today,I'm going to sing some song with my best friend,Anna.She's my duet for now on" he continued. "Boo..we just want Kendall and not you,Anna" shouted Kendall's stupid fans. "You guys couldn't say like that.She's my best friend,my happiness of life.Don't be rude,please" he replied,protecting me. Aw,he's just so sweet. TAKE THAT,GIRLS ! Okay,I'm rude now but at least,I'm not letting it all out.We started to sing and people enjoyed our show.The feels just kind of wonderful,making them smile and entertained.

*Late evening*

"So,how many dollars we got today ?" I asked. Kendall was counting the money. "100 bucks,wow..miracle happened" he replied,shocked with the amount. "Seriously,dude..THAT'S A LOT" I remarked. "I know right.This is because of our hard work.Now,you need to collect some money to buy a piano for you.So,you can get back your talent and join me every weekends.How's that ?" he suggested. "That sounds awesome.I love doing this" I agreed. "You know what,job isn't about ourselves' advantages.It's about how we tribute something for people around us.Our show make them happy and smile.It's amazing" he explained. Kendall was right,indeed.He taught me something I thought possible in life. I just love to be his best friend.Our friendship is the most beautiful gift ever received in my life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit* Nov 30 2013