The Day Off (C12)

• Dedicated to Anna Harry (my dearest best friend forever ever)

Kendall's P.O.V.

I awoke from my sleep and when I turned around to check upon Anna,she's not there. "Wow,woke up earlier than me,huh ? She's really good" I said to myself. I got up from the bed and walked to the kitchen because I smelled something delicious from there. "Hey beautiful.." I greeted her while wrapped my arms around her waist. "Hey,finally you wake up.I thought you're still in coma" she mocked and kissed my cheek. "Wait,why we're acting like couples ? I thought we're best friends,right ?" I pointed out. "Um,I don't know.You're the one who started it first" "..and now,HANDS OFF !" she commanded. I walked away and ready on the dining table. "What's for the breakfast on this beautiful morning ?" I asked,my stomach growling. I could hear Anna's giggling. "It is.....PANCAKE !" she said,serving  it on the table.

"Smells really delicious" I complimented. "Of course,I'm the one who prepared it" she replied proudly. Suddenly,I felt a little dizzy.Maybe like having headache.I closed my eyes,trying to ease the pain.Few minutes later,I just realized and opened my eyes."Are you okay,Ken ?" she asked worriedly. "I felt like my head up and down.It's kinda hurt me" I replied,trying to be calm. "Did you saw something ? Like another vision of your past memory" she asked again. "I think I did.I saw..me and you..having..breakfast..in..your house" I said,closing my eyes again to remember it. I opened my eyes and directly,I could see a beautiful smile of Anna.She's really flawless to me. "Is it pancake ?" she guessed. "Yes,that's it but..how did you know ?" I pointed out. "Well,it's our first breakfast..PANCAKE !" she replied with a big laugh. I feel blessed because finally,I could remember a piece of memory in my life.I swear,I'm not going to give up on it.

After the breakfast,I watched some TV while waited for Anna to get prepared.Yeah,it's going to be the best adventure and journey of knowing who am I,what's my life about and EVERYTHING. "Come on Kendall,move your butts from the seat and lets go !" she commanded. "Roger that !" I goofed.

*In the car*

"So,where are we going today ?" I asked,still keeping my eyes on the road. "Um,first..we're going to the cafe where our first meet happened.Then,the park where everything most about our friendship happened.Next,the restaurant where our first sing melodious.Last one,we need to go to your aunty's cat care center because I left some paperworks and I need to hand in tomorrow" she explained briefly. "Okay,as long as you'll be the guide and I'm the driver..beep beep" I joked. Both of us making fun of each other to avoid awkwardness occured.You know,Anna still a stranger for me.I don't remember a lot about her but I believe,she's the only one who I could count on.

*At the cafe*

"Are we going to eat again ? I'm so full right now because your pancake just superb delicious" I pointed out. "Nope,we're going to drink beverages,just relax and keep calm" she said. "That sounds interesting" I agreed with her plan. We entered the cafe and chose our spot. A waitress came to take the order. "Give us two organic coffee" she ordered. Then,the waitress walked away. "That's not what I want but why organic coffee ?" I asked,kind of mad. "I'm not the one who ordering it,Kendall Francis Schmidt did" she remarked. "You mean..I love organic coffee ?" I guessed. "Yup,you are.Not just a coffee like that..everything organic is in your favorite's list" she explained. "Wow,that's one fact I should know about me" I replied.