Recovery (C11)

• Dedicated to Anna Harry (my dearest best friend forever ever)

Kendall's P.O.V.

"So,are you going to stay here with me ?" I asked. "Wait,what ?! Why I need to ?" repliedAnna,a little bit shocked. "Yeah because the doc said that you need to take care of me.I really really need you so bad by my side,right ?" I pointed out.  She's thinking of something.Okay,please stay with me.I don't know,I feel really calm and comfortable when she's around.Yeah,I don't remeber everything.Obviously,I need someone. "You're right.I'm going to pack my things at my house and I'll live here for a while until your memory is fully normal.Be right back" she replied and walked away but then,I stopped her. Opened my arms widely and blocked her way "What are you doing,Kendall ?!" she mad. "I want to come with you.You know,lot of accidents will happen if I'm alone.Yeah,I've amnesia" I remarked. "I see...whatever.Well,if you do..who knows you'll remember something at my house" she replied. "Great.You're totally an open-minded person.I'll drive" I said. "You ? Drive ? Did you remember how to ?" she asked continuosly. "I think I am.Don't you remeber what the doc said ? I still remember something basic in my life,my daily routine a bit,my religion,my nationality and others" I explained. "Are you sure,Ken ?" she asked again,making sure of it. "Yup,I do.Take me to my car" I said.

*In the car*

"Yeah,you did.You remember how to drive.This is good" she complimented. "Of course I do" I replied shortly,still keeping my eyes on the road. "By the way,I'll take a day off tomorrow and I'm going to take you around.So,you can remember something" she said. "Aw,you're so sweet.Thank you so much" I remarked and kissed her cheek while driving. Okay,it's not wrong.I really should do that.I need to appreciate her kindness. I could see she's literally paralyzed on the seat.She loves my kiss.I love to do that. She guided the way to her house.

*Anna's house*

Both of us entered the house.I could smell her scent.It's really good.I sat on the couch in the living room while she's going upstairs to pack her things.Few minutes later,I got bored and walking around the house.There's a lot of pictures of her with me on the wall.It's on frames and hanging.It's really beautiful.I admit,she's so creative in designing something.I wish I could remember our friendship because it seems really admirable and special.

"Heyyy ! I'm ready" she shouted from my back when I'm looking on the frames. "Hey..." I replied,sounded a little bit sad. "What's wrong,my dear Kendall ?" she asked. "I don't want to lose my memory.I don't even remember a thing about these pictures.I'm a really really bad friend.I'm so sorry,Anna" I said,looking down on the floor. "Kendall,it's fine.I know,this isn't your fault.Please,promise me that you'll never give up in going through all of this.I swear,I'll never leaved you" she explained,lifting up my head. "I will.." I remarked with a big smile. "That's the real Kendall that I knew.Look over there,we always have breakfast right there" she said,pointing to the kitchen. "I do ? Breakfast,I see.How about other meals ?" I asked. "For your information,I'm only good in preparing breakfast.For some reasons,I'll tell you later" she explained. I giggled,she looks really adorable. "And that couch,where our first serious talk to be friends happened" she said. 

Then,I drove us to the my house back.On her first night at my house,she wanted to sleep on the couch in living room but I forbade her.I wanted her to be by my side so,she slept beside me on my bed.Luckily,it's kind of big.I could feel her awkwardness.

"Anna,just look at me.Don't feel awkward" I said when she kept turning her face on the other side. She looked at me,yeah..we're in the same bed but please,don't misunderstood it.We're not doing something,just sleep.She's my best friend,I'm not going to. "Are you okay with this ?" I asked. "I'm trying my best for it.You know,I rather sleep alone actually" she confessed. "It's okay.This is my idea.You'll tell me about our friendship.It'll be my bed time story.Will you ?" I remarked. "That's a good idea" she agreed. I smiled and she will tell me about it while look at the ceiling.Yeah,I know she scared to lost in my beautiful green eyes.

"Our first meet at the cafe where I worked as a waitress.I hate that job so much.Before you came into my life,I hate myself even people around me.It's totally terrible but the fight changed everything.You tried to get closer and knowing me more.At first,I think you're the weirdo but actually you aren't at all.Maybe a bit.I think that's it" 

"That's a lot..I know more to come,isn't ?" I asked. "Yup,it is" she replied shortly,smiling. I make a long sigh. "Haha,don't you worry.Eveything is under control with me" she remarked. 

Oh my god,what is this feels ? Am I in love with her ? But,I just knew her..you know,I've amnesia but the way she's being herself just really sweet.She attracted me amazingly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit* Nov 30 2013