Chapter 6

"You know I didn't mean to." Niall said to Liam over the phone for probably the dozenth time. "Ni, I know." Liam sighed as he continued to pick up his bedroom by his mother's request. "Harry isn't angry at you, we've told you that. He was going to tell Louis that night so he's not upset he just doesn't know how to go about this whole thing now. Have you talked to Louis at all?" "Not recently. I know he doesn't care though Liam. He likes Harry, something like this won't change that."

"We know that Ni, but that's not the point. Harry just needs some time to figure out what he's going to say is all." He heard Niall sigh through the phone. "Can you tell Harry to call me? Or bring him to me after school so I can apologise? I know you say he's not mad but I still think I should talk to him." "Sure Ni. We can find you after school. It would be better if you did it in person." "Alright. Thank Li." With a few goodbye they hung up their phones, Liam going back to the disaster that is his bedroom.

*

Louis rapped on the door three times before shoving his hands back in his pockets. He waiting with his head down, only looking up when the door came open to reveal Anne. "Hi Ms. Styles. Um, is Harry home?" She looked at him in confusion, not knowing who he was since she's never actually met Louis. "Um, are you a friend of his?" "Oh, yeah I'm um, I'm Louis." "Oh you're Louis!" She said excitingly, pulling him into a hug, "It's so great to finally meet you love." She pulled away from him, still smiling excitingly. "You too Ms. Styles." "Come in, come in, it's freezing out." Louis stepped inside and took a look around. Harry's home was quite nice.

"I'll go get him. Make yourself at home." Louis smiled after her as he went into the living room and sat on the couch. On the coffee table Louis saw a cane, one with a red tip at the end. He sighed. Harry really was blind. He can't believe he didn't tell him sooner. That's the only reason why he's here, to know why Harry hadn't told him, and to let him know he doesn't want this to get in the way of their friendship.

"Louis." Anne said when she came back, looking a little sadder. Louis stood up as she said, "He um, he doesn't feel very well love. He said he can talk to you later though." Louis sighed. "Ms. Styles-" "Anne, love." "Anne. I um, I don't want to be rude but, I know that's a lie." Anne stiffened. "It erm, it's really important that I talk to him." Anne sighed, knowing Harry would be upset at her later. "Up the stairs and the second door on the left." "Thanks Anne!" Louis said excitingly before running up the stairs.

Harry's door was opened slightly and Louis could hear him talking. "Send text message to Liam." "Sending text message to Liam Payne." He heard Siri's voice ring afterward. He pushed the door opened, seeing Harry sitting criss cross on his bed and talking into his phone. "Louis just came to my house but I still haven't a clue what to say to him." Louis came into the room more, Harry of course unaware that he was there. "Where do I even start?" Harry finished before the message was sent. So that's how he texts. Louis thought.

"We can start with some pizza." Louis finally said making Harry jump with a gasp, his phone falling out of his hands. "Louis?" He questioned. Louis bent down and picked up Harry's phone. He grabbed his wrist and placed the phone in his hand. "Louis, I um, I'm sorry I-" "How about that pizza first? My treat." Harry smiled up at him.

*

Only twenty minutes later they were sitting in a booth at a pizza place nearby. Louis was of course new to the whole blind thing so Harry had to remind him that he needed help with some things. He had a tight grip on Harry's arm, helping him find his side of the booth. "Louis you're going to rip my arm off." Harry laughed since he was holding on so sight. "Sorry." He sat down once Harry was settled, "I just, I've never met someone you know, before." "You can say it Louis." "I know, sorry." "And stop saying sorry." "Sorry. Shit, sorry." The both of them laughed at Louis' idiocy.