Chapter 10

His slumber is disturbed early Monday morning by a phone call. Harry groaned, mentally yelling at whoever it was that disturbed his sleep ten minutes before his alarm was supposed to go off. He sat up in bed, running his hands over his nightstand in search oft he dining cellphone. "Hello." Harry said in a groggy voice once he found it and managed to answer it. "Good morning Mr. Styles." Liam voice came through making Harry smile goofily since he had said it in a cheeky manner. Liam definitely knew about the kiss.

"I see you've finally gotten over your weird fear and let Louis kiss you." Yup he knew. "'Weird'?" Harry scoffed, "It wasn't weird. It's not everyday you let your good friend kiss you." "Still. I'm happy it happened. I like seeing you happy." Harry felt his face getting warm at the thought of he and Louis kissing again. "How did you even know? Did Louis tell you?" "No, it's all anyone is talking about. They think it's just as adorable." Harry couldn't help but exhale a sigh of relief. He was bullied for being blind, yes, but he was also bullied with his sexuality. He's liking this school so much better than his others.

"Anyway." Liam said, interrupting Harry's thoughts, "I was calling to let you know that I'll be at your house in a few minutes." Harry smacked himself on the forehead out of stupidity. "Did I not tell you?" He asked the older lad. "Tell me what?" "I'm not going to school today I-" "Oh you big baby!" Liam yelled jokingly, "Theres only one week left then we're on Christmas holiday." "I'm not skipping by choice you twat! I have a doctors appointment today."

"Oh," Liam said, feeling silly, "Everything okay?" "Yeah everything's fine. I have them a few times a month just to make sure everything's okay with the eyes." Liam nodded, "Alright then. Louis will be disappointed." Harry snorted, "Louis will be fine without me for a day." "I'm not so sure about that. Louis is crazy about you Hazz." Harry smiled widely again.

"I know that-" "I know you do but, I don't think you know how much." There was a slight pause as Harry just smiled at the ground, trying to understand what Liam meant but he was too happy to question it at the moment. "Can you tell him to come over after school?" Harry said after a moment.

"Sure thing and I'll see you tomorrow then." He said after a moment, "Have fun with Louis." He finished cheekily and hung up before Harry would call him a twat. Harry tossed the phone aside, not even caring when he missed the bed and just throw it on the ground on mistake. He laid down on his back with his goofy smile still plastered on his face. Louis is crazy about me. He thought in his head. Harry was most certainly crazy about him.

*

Walking into literature Louis could wipe the smile of his face. He was far too excited to see Harry especially after their kiss. They hadn't talked much over the weekend, just a few phone calls between the two but the kiss was left unmentioned. The both of them were both still too nervous to mention it or talk about it. Louis would have plenty of time to discuss it with him today.

When he came through the door his smile faltered at see Liam but no Harry. He sat down in his desk as Liam greeted him, "Morning Lou." "Morning." Louis answered quickly as he kept looking around the room for Harry. Liam didn't say anything, just let Louis wonder where Harry was while snickering. "Where's Harry?" He finally asked, "You didn't let him go to the toilet on his own did you? He could take a wrong turn and tumble down the stairs." Liam snorted, "Why're you getting so worked up?" "I just, care about him is all." "Yeah I would care about people I've snogged too."

Louis' eyes went wide since he hadn't known Liam knew about the kiss. Liam seemed to read his mind, "If you didn't want people to know then you shouldn't have done it at a school carnival." Louis just chuckled at himself. He didn't really care honestly. He knew other people wouldn't since they've been accepting of his sexuality for a while. He was just too happy to care about anything else but Harry. "Are you going to tell me where he is?" Louis sassed.