Chapter 12

Louis is in the waiting room of the hospital a little while later, leaning forward with his elbows on his knees and his hands linked together. His leg is bouncing nervously because he promised Harry they would be together again in twenty minutes. That was an hour ago. Everything was fine according to the reassuring words of the nurse but Harry couldn't been seen at the moment until he was okay from his panic attack.

Niall, Liam, and Zayn are with him, chatting amongst themselves. They're worried of course but Louis worries far too much about his Harry. He knows Harry is fine but he promised he would be with him again in twenty minutes. He doesn't want Harry to think he lied or be scared as to where he is. "Lou." Louis is snapped away from the trance he had on his bouncing leg to look at Liam who had just called his name. "Wha?" Niall and Zayn snickered slightly since it was obvious Louis was in his own little world.

Liam remained serious though. "It's okay mate. Harry's fine, they just want to be sure before they let him run off into the sunset with you." Louis snorted at his reaction, not offering him any sort of comment since he knew this already. He knew Harry was fine. That didn't stop him from worrying. "Harry Styles?" They heard the voice of the nurse. Louis jumped up, practically running over to the tall, black haired nurse. "Yes, we're here for Harry." He slurred in a panic. The nurse couldn't help but smile at his worry. "He's ready for you to see him, but one at a time. We don't want to overwhelm him.

"Well I think I should go first." Niall said as he stepped forward. Louis looked at him in confusion, "Wait, what? I-" "I'm just messing with you mate." Niall cackled, "You should've seen your face. 'Wait, what?'" He continued to chuckle at Louis who just pushed him playfully, shaking his head with a smile. Liam rolled his eyes at Niall and lead him back into the waiting room. "We'll be here Lou." Louis just nodded before following the nurse down the hallway.

The walk was silent as Louis went over what he was going to say to Harry. He was hoping he wasn't upset with him for not being able to see him sooner. The nurse stopped in front of a door to their left and opened it for him. Louis offered her a thank you before stepping in, closing the door behind him. Louis looked in the room and saw Harry laying on his hospital bed, playing with the sheets and just listening to the t.v. that was on in the corner. "Harry." Louis breathed out as he hurried into the room.

"Louis?" Harry sat up and reach out his arms for his Louis. "Yeah it's me love." Louis filled in Harry's arms by hugging him around the waist as best as he could since Harry was sitting and Louis was standing next to the bed. Harry buried his face in the connection between Louis' shoulder and neck, inhaling and exhaling deeply. The overwhelming scent of Louis was calming him from being away from him for what seemed so long. "Shh," Louis cooed since Harry was breathing a little too heavily, "It's okay. I'm here now. I'm sorry love they wouldn't let me see you and-" "It's okay." Harry interrupted, "It's okay. You're here now."

Louis didn't say anything else and just let Harry hold onto him. He didn't even care when his back began to ache from the awkward position he was twisted in and just held onto his Harry. Louis rubbed his back soothingly, an act that was reassuring Harry that this was real and that Louis wasn't going anywhere. Finally Harry pulled away, signaling to Louis that he was better and calmed down enough. Louis cupped his cheeks and looked into his slightly clouded eyes. "Better love?" Harry nodded, "Much better." He jumped slightly when he felt a pair of lips on his own but quickly relaxed, melting into Louis' kiss.

Louis tangled his finger's in the younger lads' curls, deepening the kiss and hearing the sound of their teeth clanking together. It took everything in Harry to not make any sounds out of euphoria, yes, but also out of relief that Louis was so close to him. There is something else they could do to be closer but that was an act for another time. Louis pulled away, smiling fondly at Harry when he saw that his eyes were still closed and lips still parted slightly. He loved that he had that kind of affect on him.