Chapter 11

A/N: Before you read you should know that there is a trigger warning for this chapter. An anxiety attack is described in detail. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable so read with care [:

He's being pulled through the halls by an excited Louis, relying solely on the older lad to not run him into anything. Louis would never do that though. He would protect Harry with his life. "Louis getting there faster isn't going to give me the lead!" Harry pleaded with a laugh as Louis continued to pull him. Louis just ignored him, too excited to even think at the moment but the ground beneath his feet. The results of the spring play have been posted this morning before school and Louis is more excited then Harry to see if he's gotten Ren.

When they reached the drama department Louis stopped the younger boy, now randomly becoming nervous once he sees the results were in plain sight. "Well?" Harry questioned. "Who did I get?" Louis grasped his hand more and pulled him forward so he could actually read the results. "Hey!" They heard behind them. Harry didn't bother turning around sine he could only rely on his hearing to tell him who it was and it was Zayn. "The results are up." "They are." Louis said, "Best of luck." Zayn just snorted at him since he was jokingly being intimidating and the two read the sheet of paper.

Harry gripped Louis' had excitingly. "Who did I get Lou? Did I get Ren?" Louis sighed when he read the name next to the lead of Ren; Zayn Malik. "I'm sorry Harry." Was all Louis said. Harry sighed. He knew it was a long shot. "You got a big role though. You're Ren's best friend." Harry perked up at that. At least he was still a big role. "Who got the lead?" Zayn scratched the back of his neck. He had refrained from shouting in glee at getting the role to spare Harry's feelings.

"Nice job Zayn." Harry congratulated happily, "If it's not me I'm glad it's you." Zayn gapped at him. "How did you know it was me?" "Well your no answer gave me my answer." The two of them laughed at themselves for being so nervous. Zayn and Harry were friends. Of course he was more than happy for Zayn. "Sorry Hazz I-" "Hey don't be sorry. You're amazing Zayn. I'm glad you got it." "Thank Hazz." Zayn pulled Harry into a hug, startling him slightly since he hadn't seen it coming. Harry just hugged back with a smile.

The bell rang just then, telling them to get to their first class. Louis and Harry bid Zayn a goodbye before heading off to literature. Louis made sure to keep a tight grip of Harry's hand. He's still his overprotective self. Especially with Harry. When they got to literature they made sure to tell Liam about the results. He was just as happy as Louis. Well maybe not as happy. When it came to Harry Louis is always the happiest.

*

A few hours later and Harry and Louis are in their separate classes, wishing they were together now more than ever. Louis wants to be where ever Harry is. And Harry is the same way. The both of them knew that they wouldn't be able to stay away from each other now that they've gotten so close. Louis had his chin in his hand, thinking about Harry of course. He was thinking about what he was going to do the next time he sees the familiar mop of curls he's fallen for. He just wanted to kiss the breath out of that boy. He just wanted to have his lips on his.

"Louis!" Louis jumped and looked around when his name is called harshly. Nick is the source of the name shouting. Louis is thankful that he's in a study right now so talking was permitted. Nick ignored the dirty looks of the teacher for shouting, "I called your name twice, where are you?" Louis rolled his eyes. "I'm right here you twit. I'm just tired is all." Louis turned away, wanting to end his conversation with Nick now. "How's blindy?" That made Louis turn around. "Blindy? How mature. And I told you not to talk about him like that." Louis finished in a threatening manner.

"Oh come on Louis. You act all protective over him and all sweet but why?" "Because he's absolutely amazing. What more do you need?" "How about the fact that you're only giving him the time of the day because you pity him." Louis raised my eyebrows at him, "Excuse me?" "You heard me. Football superstar Louis fucking Tomlinson dates a poor defenseless blind boy. You're only doing his to better yourself." Louis was flabbergasted to say the least. "You're fucking out of your mind. I started liking Harry before I never knew he was blind." "Oh really?" "Yes really, you freak. I-" He's cut off by the fire alarm sounding. This alarm wasn't the drill sound either. This was a real fire. A fact that Harry knew. "Harry." Louis said to himself.