Chapter 19

He's sitting at a table, listening to the chatter of people around him and waiting for his mum to get back with their lunches. Harry's appointment went fine like they always do and the doctor was once again amused with Anne's over caring nature. Anne has to go back to work but not before she gets Harry and herself a pair of subs for lunch. Harry didn't want to stop because it meant that much more time away from Louis but his mother insisted. He knows Louis will be coming over as soon as Harry lets him know the appointment is over.

Harry has his chin in his hands, tapping his fingers on the table as he tries to picture the restaurant his mum has described for him so he wouldn't panic. She said they're in a large food court with several shops so there were tables and chairs around him like when he and Liam were out to lunch before Christmas. Harry doesn't even care that their holiday from school is almost over, he's just got Louis on his mind.

Louis on the other hand has just arrived at Harry's house, becoming disappointed to see he wasn't there yet. He thinks about texting him, but he doesn't want to seem clingy. Harry wouldn't mind. He'd actually love hearing from him and Louis knows this but he still decides to just wait for Harry instead of asking him where he is. Louis shuts off his car but leaves his heated seat on since it's still cold outside. He goes over what he's going to say to Harry in his head.

Louis decides to tell Harry that he told him he loved him when he thought Louis was asleep. That's how he knew. He didn't want Harry to be mad at himself for thinking he drunkenly told Louis he loves him for the first time when that was actually the second. He would mention his drunken rant later because it was funny after all. He just hopes Harry isn't mad at him for knowing this whole time and not saying anything. He has good reasons. He wanted Harry to tell him on his own but now Louis needs to tell him he knows.

In regards to wanting to take a chance together well, Louis is ready to let his guard down for Harry. Zayn can be very deep when he wants. This is all because of him and he's so thankful. He's actually excited to take his walls down for Harry. Louis finally sees that Harry would never hurt him. He finally sees that they belong together.

Little does he know that Nick has just spotted Harry. He looks around, searching for any sign of Louis but when he doesn't see him or any of the other friends Nick always sees Harry with he smirks evilly and makes his way over to the curly haired lad. He stands right next to the table, only a few feet away from Harry and of course he has no idea. He's looking right at Nick's chest but doesn't have a clue.

Nick's hands ball into fists. He contemplates just punching Harry right in the face right now but there are too many people around. They would surely see it was him and Nick knows he could get arrested. Besides, how terrible would it look for him for punching a blind kid in the face? Even though he deserves it. He's the reason Louis beat the shit out of him. Nick smirks evilly again at the thought of Louis. He realizes this Harry asshole wasn't the reason. It was all Louis.

Nick pulls out the chair across from Harry and sits down. Harry jumps, looking toward the sound. "Mum?" Nick snorts. "No, it's not mum." Harry doesn't recognize the voice. He makes a face of confusion. It was just then that Nick realized Harry has never heard him speak before. They've never had a conversation. They've been in the same room together brut they've never spoken. Nick just knows who Harry is because everyone knows who Harry is. Everyone at school loves Harry. Nick rolls his eyes. What's so special about a blind freak?

"Do I um, do I know you? I don't mean to be rude I just-" "No. You don't know me." Nick lies. Harry most certainly knows who Nick is. He's the one who gave Louis the black eye. "I go to school with you. Harry, right?" "Y-Yeah. I'm Harry. Who are-?" "You're dating Louis. Right?" "Um, well we're not really together but we're sort of something." Harry scratches the back of his neck, "That makes no sense I know. But yeah I guess. How did you know that?" "You two are inseparable. Everyone knows." Harry can feel his face getting hot, especially since he doesn't even know who's sat right across from him.