Chapter 23

"Here you go." Liam says as he helps Harry into his bedroom some time later. They're lucky Anne isn't home otherwise she would know right away that Harry had had some kind of panic attack. "No, not you." Liam says into the phone, talking to Zayn who is on the other line. "Sorry," Zayn says as Niall drives him home, thinking Liam had been talking to him, "So you found him having a panic attack?" He asks once Liam is finished telling them what happened. He had to call them to let them know Harry was okay since they had been looking for him as well.

Liam helps a still shaky Harry onto his bed as he says, "Yeah, Louis calmed him down though. He's fine now." Harry sighs in relief at the sound of Louis name. He still needed him. Where was he? "I can't believe Nick did this to them." Zayn says, referring to what Liam told him about it being Nick that lied to break Harry and Louis up.

"Me either. But the both know what really happened now." "What's Louis going to do to him?" Liam sighs as he pulls up Harry's computer chair and sits in front of him, "I don't know. Nothing good though that's for sure." "What about Hazz?" Niall asks. "Oh yeah," Zayn says, "What about Harry, Li? How is he taking all of this?" "Not well. He's so upset at himself." Harry sniffles and wipes his nose on the sleeve of his jumper.

Liam has got it right. Harry honestly hates himself right now. He was a damn right idiot for not even giving Louis the chance to explain. He hated himself for hurting Louis so much and for believing in a thing Nick would say even though he didn't know it was Nick. But most of all, he's petrified that Louis hates him for pushing him away for no reason, for ever thinking he would do such a thing to hurt Harry.

"Liam," Harry finally says, having enough of the small batter going on in his head, "Where's Louis?" Liam sighs again and speaks ingot he phone, "I gotta go Z. I'll talk to you later." "Alright Li, let us know how everything goes." They bid each other goodbye before Liam hangs up. He grabs Harry's hand and decides not to lie, "He's going after Nick, Hazz." "I don't want him to though." "I know you don't but Nick tore you and Louis apart. He took you away from Louis, of course he's going to be angry enough to do this." Harry sighs, "I don't want him to though. Louis should be angry at me, not Nick. I know he is angry at me."

"No he's not Hazz." "Yes he is." Harry snaps, "He probably hates me." Liam scoffs, "Harry, there is absolutely nothing you could do that would make Louis hate you. Not even this. You didn't know it was Nick, if you did you would've told him to piss off but you didn't. Louis understands." Harry shakes his head, "I'm sorry Liam, but I won't believe you until Louis says it."

Liam nods but remembers Harry can't see him so he speaks, "Okay. Alright Hazz but you'll see I'm right." Harry hopes Liam is right. He really hopes Louis doesn't hate him and still wants to be with him. He's not holding his breath though. Harry really fucked up.

*

Harry did fuck up. Louis knows this but Liam is right. Louis isn't angry at Harry. He could never be. He's actually very relieved that this whole thing was Harry being silly and Nick being an asshole. He's relieved because he knows he has Harry back, and he has a perfect excuse to beat the shit out of the asshole that he's waiting outside the restaurant for right now. He saw Nick go into a burger place with his two friends and is now kind of creepily waiting for him to be done. All the while his angry is slowly building up in him.

It's nearly an hour later and the door comes open. Louis pushes himself off the wall and feels his hands ball into fists when he sees Nick come out of the door, laughing with his friends who helped to allow Harry have a panic attack. He charges over to them and pushes Nick from behind. Nick falls on his hands and knees, grunting in pain when the asphalt cuts his hands.

"What the fuck." He says as the turns around, then feels his break hitch in his throat when he sees it's Louis, looking very angry. Gavin steps toward him but Louis shouts, "Get away!" Gavin immediately backs off, so does Nick's other friend at the tone of Louis' voice. It's almost a growl it's so low and so angry. Nick slow stands up as Louis says, "It was you. You were the one who turned Harry on me."