Chapter 1

-Peter Pan-

"You just need to trust me, Henry!" I called out to the young boy, the boy with the heart of the truest believer, who sat alone on a tree stump. The Lost Boys and I were celebrating, dancing round the fire, and he wouldn't join us. I had to make him join in on everything, it was the only way to make him a Lost Boy.

I weaved my way through the boys and crouched down next to Henry.

"Look at them, Henry! This is a place to have fun! To escape rules! There's nothing back home for you. Your family isn't going to come for you, your father is dead, and I'm sure you have no special girl back home,"

"My mom will come for me. I know her. And no, there is no special girl, but what would you know about love? You have no parents, so what in the world do you know about love?"

**********

"So, I can go and save boy's lives? Really Belle?"

"Yes, but only the ones who have terrible lives back in the Enchanted Forest," Belle told me. She held out her hand and I placed mine into hers as she lifted us up into the sky, "The second star to the right and straight on till morning. That's how you get back to the Enchanted Forest. I gave you the pipe earlier, if you play the song I showed to you, every boy that feels unloved and lonely will come to you. Show them how fun this place will be, how happy they can be. And I promise they will come with you."

"So that star, that's how you got me here?"

"Exactly how. It's even how Tinkerbell and I got here."

She brought us back down to the ground, and I watched as he wings disappeared into the blades of her back, right through the two slips of her dress. She held out her one again, and I grasped it firmly.

We walked along in silence down the familiar path, what we do every night. The slight breeze in Neverland blew her beautiful green dress (side) all around her, and the small pieces of brown curly hair that fell from the elegant bun on her head framed the beautiful smile on her face amazingly. She was amazing.

"The color of your dress, is that why you made-"

"Your suit, or whatever you want to call it, green? Yes. When I look at you, I see a leader. I see a pure heart that doesn't want to bring harm to anyone in the world. I see someone just like me, who should stand tall over Neverland and protect it and the people of it with their life."

Her dazzling blue eyes looked into mine, and my knees almost went weak. She was the most beautiful person in the world. She was the sweetest. She deserved the best things in life. The best person.

She looked up at the stars again, and she let her sweet, angelic voice define the mood perfectly.

"Just close your eyes, the sun is going down. You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now. Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound,"

She let go of my hand and wrapped her arms around my neck, resting her head on top of my should as I wrapped my arms lightly around her small waist.

And I've never been happier than I am with her.

**********

I picked Henry up by his collar and forced him against the tree. All of the Lost Boys stopped their celebrating, and it became eerily quiet.

"Don't you ever tell me that I don't know what love is. Because I know more than you think."