Chapter 4

-Peter Pan-

I focused in on the Savior: Emma. Her and her entire group walked out of what I like to call the Cave of Truth. Neal walked out quickly after them, and I heard the conversation that was exchanged between him and Emma. And of course poor, broken hearted Hook off in the distance watching and listening to them.

"Peter," Felix said, peering over my shoulder, although he couldn't see them because I had the scope, "why give over Neal? That's what Emma wants. You're going to make them stronger-"

"Hush Felix," I told the boy, laughing, "I know what I'm doing. Poor Hook has fallen in love with the savior, but the savior's heart belongs to her true love, Neal. This...love triangle you can say will tear them apart from the inside out,"

"Why ruin Hook's chance at love by giving Emma her love? I know you and Hook have a past..."

My gaze became hard as I put the scope away, turning to look Felix right in the eye.

"Over the years, the amount of shit I've had to go through with Hook doesn't amount to what he did the night Belle was.....taken," my voice slowly cracked at the end, and I did my best to keep my hardest stare.

"We know she was taken, but what did Hook do?"

"He said he cared for her, that's what pissed me off. She was, and forever will be, mine,"

**********

"So, Pan, you lose the thing you come to love and you sit out here on this cliff, drowning in your own tears?" Hook distinct voice said as I staring off into the stars, focusing on that same star that Belle Ann had brought me here on.

"She was my everything Hook," I told him, my voice barely audible, but I knew he heard me, "she took my from my terrible life and brought me here. She gave me powers, said I was a true leader, then let me save other boys like she saved me. I fell in love with her. I need her."

"Well, sorry to tell you boy but Belle Ann is long gone. That Dreamshade went right through her heart. You witnessed her last minute alive. She was a good fairy too, pretty as well..."

That, well that pissed me off. He had no right to say that about Belle!

"Listen here Hook," I told him, rising from the ground to stare off with him, "I don't know what kind of history you and Belle had before she brought me here, but I never want to here you speak of her that way again. She was my everything, and it is killing me inside to know she is gone. I loved her, Hook,"

"I cared about her too, Pan. She may have done some things that pissed me off to protect you, and yes to protect YOU, but that doesn't mean I ever stopped caring about her. She tried to help me save my brother, and I owe a lot to her for that,"

"Just leave, Hook. If I ever see you on this island again, I won't hesitate to rip you to bloody pieces,"

Hook just laughed, turning around and walking away from me. But not before he turned back to me, telling me one last thing before leaving.

"Just because she's gone, doesn't mean you can let everything that she ever told you about being good go to waste, Pan. I have a feeling without her, Neverland will NEVER be the same again,"

**********

The Lost Boys and I began to walk back to the camp, far away from the cliff. I could feel eyes on my back, and I turned to meet the eyes of the one and only Captain Hook.

A smirk crossed my face, until looking directly at him brought back that one line that's haunted me forever.

 "I have a feeling without her, Neverland will NEVER be the same again,".