Chapter 8

-Belle Ann-

A week has gone by. A week. I haven't been able to think straight this entire time. I've only been able to think about those few simple words Hook said.

"Peter Pan is dead."

Honestly, it killed me inside. To hear those words, just broke me. He was my everything. I was his everything. He was my other half, and he's gone.

I sat as far away from the group, listening to them argue everyday about how to get back Emma's son who was taken by the person who killed my Peter. God, I wanted them dead. And no painful death, they would surely suffer for killing my Peter.

I looked up to see Tinkerbell walking towards me. She quickly took a seat beside me, cupping her hand around her mouth and bringing it to my ear.

"I need you to smile and laugh, pretend I'm telling you about something that happened while you were gone ok?" she whispered quietly, and without further questions I did what she asked me to do, "I need you to listen closely, hear every word I say and believe it because I'm telling you the truth. Hook lied to you, just like he's done so many times. Peter Pan is alive. He's still here. He's been mourning your death for years. He's changed though. He's the monster that took Emma's son. But I know you Belle Ann, I know how much you love him. So when I pull away from you, let your wings go free, take my hand, and I'm going to bring you to Pan."

I was still attempting to process her words when I let my wings go and flew as fast as I could away from the group. I could hear Hook curse and a stampede of feet followed soon after. I knew they were chasing us, but I knew these woods better than they ever will.

I hugged Tinkerbell closer to me as I flew through a narrow straight of trees, turning into a familiar clearing.

I suddenly felt Tinkerbell being pulled away from me, and I hit the ground shortly after. I tried to let my wings out again, but I couldn't. Magic, and only one person could suspend my magic.

(sp?)"Rumplestilskin," I said, trying not to show my anger as I turned towards him, seeing him holding onto Tinkerbell tightly, "let her go."

He laughed that terrible, haunting laugh, "I don't think so dearie! Now, you just found out your dear Peter Pan was still alive. A monster, but alive. If I were you I would worry less about Tinkerbell and worry more about getting to your precious boy."

I looked behind me, seeing the road that would lead me to the camp. I knew Peter, even if he ever moved the camp because of danger he would always bring it back tot eh first place we ever set it.

I looked back at Tinkerbell, and I saw what he eyes were telling me: go. She wanted me to go to him. She wanted me to find Peter.

I turned and began walking towards the old dirt and leaf covered trail, but I turned and looked back at Rumple.

"Don't hurt her,"

"Don't plan on it dearie! And don't try to use your wings for a little while, your magic has been....suspended for about an hour."

I only gave Tink one last look, and she smiled at me, urging me to go.

I took off running down the trail as fast as I've ever ran. I had a reason.

He was alive. My sweet, charming, loving Peter was alive, and I was going to find him again.

I stopped quickly, seeing a pile of leaves on the ground. Yes, I sound like a paranoid idiot, but I already knew what this was.

"Still the same I see Felix," I whispered, laughing a little as I wiped some of the leaves off of the old trap that I set years and years ago. I felt the cold tip of a sword press against the back of my neck.

"Well well well, who might you be?" I heard a voice say as they lightly ran their sword along the back of my neck. I reached back, grabbing the sword as I turned to face the Lost Boy that I knew all too well. I gave him a genuine smile, feeling tears well up in my eyes at the sight of someone I considered my family.

"Hello Felix,"

He let go of the sword, letting it drop to the ground. He fell to his knees, just staring into my eyes in pure shokc and wonder.

"B-belle?"

"Yeah, it's me. It's Belle," I saw him stutter on his next words, obviously not knowing what to say. He looked away from me, completely bewildered to see someone that he, and everyone else, thought was dead. He ran his hand down his face, looking at me afterwards.

"Can't wait to see Pan's reaction.....might see the almighty and feared Pan cry for the first time in years."