Epilogue

14 year old Ethan on side :) is outfit in the external link :)

Ok, this it the epilogue and I'm really sad but it has to end at some point :( there may be another book, may not. Depends on the next season.

I just want to say thank you to everyone and that I love you all so much :)

-Belle Ann-

Almost a year, that's how long it's been since the curse sent everyone back to their homelands and I banished Rumplestiltskin to some far off land.

It's been two months since Ethan was born, and only a day ago he reached his forever age of 14. And Peter? He was so happy to have a son, and Ethan absolutely adored his father.

Over the past two months Ethan's hair became a dark brown like mine and his blue eyes got a little bit of a forest green to them like Peter's were. I had flown with him to the world where Storybrooke once existed every time he had aged to get him new clothes and finally, I didn't have to do that anymore. He looked like a normal boy with his green sweater, normal jeans, black sneakers, and a dog tag necklace thing, but he was anything but a normal teenage boy. He had magic, and he used it for good. He knew of Peter's dark past, and he didn't care. It only made him want to be good more.

We had given him a compass necklace yesterday as his finally true birthday, though he didn't need a compass. Ethan had this entire island memorized be heart. He could control nature, and every time bad things happened, without even realizing it, he would create little, beautiful flowers that would sprout from the ground around you.

"Dad?" I heard Ethan ask Peter, snapping me out of my thoughts. We were sat around the fire, Ethan beside his father and Peter's arm wrapped around him. Silvermist and the other fairies decided that after Ethan's birth they would stay here with us and not go back to isolation. It was nice. Most of they were flying around the camp, laughing and smiling. I was leant up against a tree, speaking to a fairy named Dovelyn. She, in physical form, was a year old than Ethan, which made a lot of thoughts run through my mind. I would usually be talking to Tinkerbell, seeing as these fires were a nightly thing for us, but Tink had flown back to the enchanted forest, saying something was wrong. She wouldn't tell me what, but I'm guessing it had something to do with Charming and Snow.

Silvermist had flew over, taking Dovelyn away from me as I laughed at them, focusing my hearing back on Peter and my son.

"Yeah, Ethan?"

"Please, don't let me turn out like the Lost Boys. I don't want to be like them, ever."

I swear my heart broke just at his words, and I could almost hear Peter's break as well.

"Trust me, Ethan, as long as you have your mother and I, you will never, ever, be like the Lost Boys,"

I smiled, watching as Ethan hugging his father, muttering an 'I love you' before they both looked over at me, smiling and laughing as they waved me over. I pushed off the tree, walking towards my wonderful family, but not before an ominous shiver ran down my spine, and a voice I hoped to never hear again rang in my ears.

Keep an eye on that boy of yours, dearie. There are people out there that would love to use his magic for the dark.

THE END...........or, is it?