Chapter 22

-Belle Ann-

“We need to destroy this curse,” Emma stated, looking straight at Rumple like she knew that he had a found a way. We all stood in the graveyard outside of Regina’s magic tomb, crowing around Rumple.

“We can, and we will. First, Pan must activate the curse with all of the ingredients, including the heart of the thing me loves the most,”

“Me…” I whispered, my eyes growing wide and fear slowly crept its way into my body. Snow wrapped her arm around me, pulling me close to her as she rubbed my arm comfortingly. He was a monster, but he wouldn’t do that to me; he wouldn’t kill me.

“Not exactly. You see, he really only has to kill something he loves, and love doesn’t have to come from romance. It can come from friendship, sometimes even loyalty…” Rumple explained, trying to indirectly tell me who Peter was going to sacrifice.

“He’s going to kill Felix, his most loyal Lost Boy, who’s also your father…” Tinkerbell spoke up, finally piecing the entire puzzle together.

“I don’t care what he does to him,” Rumple replied harshly, “he left me. He is no father of mine. Now, once Pan activates the curse, we will only have a limited amount of time to stop it. We need to get the Black Fairy’s wand from-”

“No,” I cut him off, “you will not speak of her, Rumplestiltskin. She is a memory that I have tried so hard to forget, do NOT bring her up.”

“We need the wand, Belle Ann,”

I sighed, rubbing my forehead with my hand. I knew the Black Fairy, and I knew her well. We had a very long history, dating back to one of my first days on Neverland. She’s a girl that I would rather forget and never have anything to do with ever again.

“Are you sure this is the only way to accomplish what needs to be done, Rumple?” I questioned, praying that there was some other way to go about things that left anything to do with the Black Fairy out of it. Rumple only nodded at me, and I let out a heavy sigh, “Alright. I know where it will most likely be. I’ll take Tinkerbell and Neal with me, at most two others can come along if they choose to.”

Charming and Hook stepped forward and I sent them a small nod, turning to Rumple and motioning for him to continue with the plan.

“Once Belle Ann returns with the wand, I will cast a spell over you, Henry, which will return you to your body and Pan to his. Pan will have the scroll, the small paper with the curse written on it, with him, which you will need to bring to us so Regina can destroy it.”

“What will happen to Peter during all of this?” I asked him. I was on board with stopping the curse and saving everyone’s lives, but they couldn’t hurt Peter. I’ve been telling myself that he was a monster, that my old Peter no longer existed, but if he was willing to kill the Lost Boy he called his best friend so he didn’t have to hurt me then my Peter was still in there.

“One step at a time, dearie. Now, Emma, Snow, Regina, and Belle you are to come with me to my shop. Bring Henry as well. All others go with Belle Ann and retrieve the Black Fairy’s wand. Now we must hurry, the curse has just begun.”

Everyone took off in their separate ways, but something was telling me that none of this could end well.

Something was telling me that no matter what, people would end up hurt in the end.

 **********

 “I need the Black Fairy’s wand, girls, and don’t deny giving it to me. You know who I am, and I’m not afraid to use magic on you to get what I want,” I sneered, staring down the Blue Fairy’s little helpers as they stood by her coffin, paying respects to her motionless body.