Chapter 12

I created a new outfit for Belle on my polyvore but I don't know how to get it on the side things cause it's not a jpg, gif, and all that so here is the link! http://www.polyvore.com/fairy/set?id=103375088

 -Belle Ann-

I woke up early in the morning, a feeling in the pit of my stomach. Something just wasn't right, and I could feel it.

It made no sense to me though, because I woke up my favorite way: in Peter's arms. I felt bad over that over the past week and a half Peter has paid more attention to me than them. But they understand. It's been so long, and we just wanted to be next to each other for as long as we could.

"Peter...Peter I want to go outside," I whispered, pressing a kiss against his cheek. He groaned, stirring beside me, only to pull me in closer.

"Maybe I don't want to let go of you," I giggled, pressing a kiss against his lips and finally taking his arms off of me.

I changed into an outfit that I kinda of created using earth, but also with magic, and walked outside to where all of the boys were sitting around the fire.

"Woah oh oh, Belle Ann might I say I never thought I would see you wearing something that wasn't your dress!" Felix exclaimed. All of the other boys nodded in agreement. I smiled brightly at them.

"Well, a few years under changes you a bit. Decided I needed to do something different," all of the boys laughed, turning back tot heir food. Except for Will, who kept his eyes on me a little longer.

"Might want to take your gaze off of her, Will," I heard Peter say, his arm wrapping around my waist, "she's all mine."

We all only laughed at him as he turned back to his food, blushing a bit. I walked over, giving him a pat on the back as I grabbed some food, walking towards Henry who sat on the ground by a tree.

"Here," I told him, giving him a small smile, "I brought you this."

"Thanks," he said, taking a bit from the food before looking at me, "I've been meaning to say something for the past 2 weeks, but you were off with Peter. You're the fairy, Belle Ann, right? The one who started Neverland?"

"That's me,"

"And you're....in love with that monster, Pan?"

I sighed, shaking my head a little bit, "It complicated, Henry. He wasn't always like this. He used to never kill people. I promise you that."

**********

Peter and I sat on a log by the fire, laughing as Henry finally joined in with the Lost Boys, dancing around the fire to the music they were creating themselves.

Then suddenly, they all dropped. Peter and I immediately stood, and he had this evil smirk on his face.

"Hm, whoever's there must know how much I love guessing games. So I guess," he lit the fire in front of him in one swift motion, "the Dark One."

"Hello Pan, it's been awhile," he looked over at me, smirking a little, "And my my my it's been a very long time Ms. Belle Ann. The pleasure is mine,"

He reached out, ready to take my hand. Peter grabbed my arm though, forcing me behind him.

"I know why you're here Rumple, to get Henry. I see family is important to you, so come on out now Baelfire,"

He walked out from behind the tree, and arrow pointed straight at Peter. I covered my mouth with my hand, trying to keep in my gasp. I could tell from here, some part of it was coated in the ink of an octopus.

"Now would be a great time son,"

I saw the arrow fly right at Peter, and he let go of me to grab hold of the arrow right before it hit his heart.

"Good try there, but we've been through this before,"

"That's why I didn't coat the tip,"

I saw the ink slowly start stalling Peter's magic, and he turned quickly to look at me.

"Get your wings out, grab Henry, and go!" he yelled. I felt my wings grow instantly and I flew towards Henry. Until suddenly, I hit the ground.

I felt my back to feel that my wings were no longer there.

"Just a spell Dearie," Rumple said and him and Baelfire walked towards me, "It will wear off later."

Peter started telling Neal (so that's the name I know him as since we met only a month ago) how he had trapped him once, and he would do it again.

"This time though," Neal said, throwing Henry over one shoulder and me over the other, "I've got your entire world captive. And right now, she's got no wings and no magic."

I started screaming, struggling to try and get out of his grip, but I couldn't. I kept screaming for Peter, and Rumple and Neal took us further away.

"I'll come for them! Both of them!" I heard Peter yell out, "You're holding my entire world, and I'm not afraid to fight for her! You won't get far Baelfire! You're father won't go to the group, but you will! There's strike one! Strike two was taking Belle with you! Cause the Lost Boys and I will come, so you better be prepared to fight!"