Chapter 15

-Belle Ann-

"What's your plan? You can't just let them leave Neverland,"

"I know why they're leaving Belle, and it's to get something to destroy me."

I sighed deeply, laying next to him on our bed. He stared blankly up at the ceiling, and I could tell he was fighting himself over something. When I looked at his thoughts he was doing well at hiding exactly what he was thinking about, but he was fighting with himself.

"Ok, I can't decipher your thoughts, Peter. What are you thinking about?"

He ran a hand down his face, taking in a deep breath. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into him. I rested my head on his chest and he hugged me tightly, almost like it was the last time I would be in his arms for awhile.

"Peter, what are you thinking about,"

"The thing I didn't want to tell you about, it's a girl. And she's been my prisoner for years. It's......it's Wendy Darling."

My eyes grew big as I took my head off his chest, staring at him wide eyed.

Before the big battle where I went under happened, I was kind of sick of Tinkerbell and I being the only girls on the island. Peter had so many boys who were, well, boys. I went back to the Enchanted Forest and saw Wendy, and she was in the same position as Peter had been when I found him. I brought her back to Neverland, and Tinkerbell and I were happy to have a girl. We offered her wings, but she said she didn't want to be a fairy. Peter offered to train her to be a Lost Boy, or should I say Lost Girl, but she didn't want to be that either. She was just kind of there.

"I know you and Wendy were friends, but after we thought you had died, she didn't care. She didn't seem like she cared at all that you were gone. So, knowing that one day I would find the Truest Believer, I locked her up, bribing her brother's that if when the time came and they destroyed the thing that can destroy me, I would give them Wendy...."

I was silent for a moment, and so was he, "Peter, I know that's not all you have to say,"

He hesitated for a moment before looking me dead in the eyes, "I don't trust the Darling bothers. Not one bit. I know that Rumple's girlfriend and even the person Rumple has sent to Storybrook will change their minds. I don't want to do this, but I can only trust you. I......I don't want to ask you to do this, but I want you to go to Storybrook. I want you to destroy it yourself."

I let what he said sink in. I knew it was hard for him to want to send me out there, but he was right. Those people would changed Wendy's brothers minds, and the thing that could kill Peter would make it back here. Peter's life was on the line.

"I'll do it,"