Chapter 2

-Peter Pan-

"Peter, you should get some sleep. We can keep an eye on Henry, but you look shaken up," a Lost Boy that was a little on the young side, Luke, said to me as I leant against the wall of my bedroom, staring off into space.

When I didn't answer, Luke immediately knew what happened.

"What Henry said earlier, it made you think of her didn't it?" I only nodded my head, trying to keep my tears in. I was the most feared villain! I could not cry!

"We all miss her, Peter. She wasn't just the love of your life, she was almost like our mom. She loved you, and I'm sure she's looking down on you right now,"

**********

"So, what exactly are we doing up here, Belle?" I asked her. She stood by the edge of the cliff, looking out at the breathtaking sight of Neverland. She turned her head slightly to look at me, smiling slightly.

"I like getting away from the boys sometimes. You did what I told you to do, and I adore them, just sometimes they can be a bit much. Besides, Tinkerbell loves being with them," she sat down on the edge of the cliff, motioning me over to sit beside her.

As I sat down next to her, she reached over and grabbed my hand, intertwining our hands.

"Belle, my parents never really told me much about.....life. And with my dad being the town joke, no one ever really talked to me. When you do this with my hands, what does it mean?"

She giggled slightly and tightened her grip on my hand, "When people do this with somebody, it means they care about the other person. And usually not just as a friend. It's something called love,"

"What's love?"

"Love is affection for another person. It's a feeling of warm personal attachment for someone you truly care about. When you're around the person you love, your stomach starts doing these weird little flips. When you touch the other person there are these sparks that kind of shoot through you, and give you this amazing feeling. You're happy around other people you can be happy, but the only time you are ever truly happy is when you are with the person you love. That, Peter Pan, is what love is."

"You described every time I'm with you. There's always this weird feeling I get around you, and I love it. When you do stuff like hold my hand, these weird little sparks shoot through me. And I don't smile much, until I'm with you."

I saw this little sparkle appear in her beautiful blue eyes as she moved closer to me, our bodies touching. Her eyes gazed into mine and the smile on her face was a sight to see. She leaned her head onto mine, her lips inches away from mine, confusing me.

"What are you doing?" I whispered, too captivated by her.

"When you love someone Peter, you kiss them. It's when your lips moving together in a magical way, and they fit like two puzzle pieces. And what you said, Peter, means you love me. And don't worry, I love you too,"

Belle taught me my 3rd lesson that night when she pressed her lips against mine, and they moved together like puzzle pieces. And there was absolutely no doubt in my mind that she was right.

I loved her.

**********

"I need her back, Luke. God, I need my Belle back."