Chapter 10

Hey! Just wanted to say that because I love tumblr, the next few lovey dovey chapters are gonna have a tumblr gif/pic on the side that kinda describes a part (probably a kissing scene) in the chapter!

-Belle Ann-

The Lost Boys stayed outside, dancing away around the fire. Their hoots and hollers could probably be heard all around the island, but they didn't care. They had me back, and that's why they celebrated. I spent maybe an hour out there, laughing at how ridiculous they all looked. Peter was the most ridiculous. He was probably chanting the loudest out of all of them. Couldn't blame him though.

I was never a party kind of fairy though. I was never one to really join in during one of their 'dance sessions'. I usually just sat beside Peter as he played his pipes, watching them have fun. That's what I designed this island to be when the blue fairy gave it to me. I wanted it to be a place to have fun, and even be loved.

Peter was reluctant to tell me what he had been up to when I asked, but he did it anyways. He told me that he had killed every pirate that invaded out island, except for Hook. He told me he killed more people too, innocent people. He even told me of Henry, the boy that the group had been looking for, and that he had kidnapped him because he had the Heart of the Truest Believer. I understood why he had to take Henry. Magic dying was something the blue fairy had warned me about. The killing of innocent people? I just tried to forget he even said that.

For the past hour I've sat on Peter's bed, our bed, just running my hands along the sheets. It just took me back to when everything was perfect. When it was just Peter and I with the lost boys and the fairies.

I felt two arms wrap around my waist, and those familiar lips press against my cheek. I honestly never wanted to leave Peter's arms ever again. I went too long without being in them.

He pulled me down so we were both lying on the bed, face to face. A smile spread across his face, making one of my own form.

"Hi," I whispered, snuggling more into him. His grip tightened on me, like he was afraid he would lose me again. I was never leaving though. Never again.

"I still can't believe you're alive. How?" he asked, his mouth still dangerously close to mine.

"Let's not talk about that," I told him softly, grabbing hold of his hand, "let's just be together."

"Forever?"

"Always,"

He rolled over onto his back, pulling me on top of him and secured me there with his arms. He pressed his lips against mine, and I gladly kissed him back. That's all I needed, was to be with him.

I missed the feeling of Peter's lips. I remember the first time I ever kissed him like it was only yesterday. I remember telling him that I loved him. I remember everything we did together.

It's all I've ever needed, and all I'm ever gonna need.