Chapter 23

-3 Months after Curse Was Broken-

-Belle Ann-

I stood in the cave where I was put by Tinkerbell and Hook for almost 30 years to keep me out of harms way. It was weird looking around here, knowing that I was in a deep sleep in this place and no one knew where I was; I mean, they all thought I was dead.

I gazed out as the water, closing my eyes and chanting a few words under my breath.

“Water form, water rise, water bring me my friends on the other side,”

This spell could mean many different things. I could communicate with people who have passed or with people still alive but in a different realm. This was how I communicated with Snow and Charming, seeing as traveling across realms in any way could potentially harm my baby.

Yes, I’m about 3 months pregnant.

Time is essentially frozen in Neverland, so the other fairies and I don’t exactly have lady problems like most women, so I couldn’t tell if I was pregnant that way. And Peter and I had only done…..you know, ‘it’, about 2 weeks before I was having the thought of being pregnant, so I didn’t have a baby bump. Silvermist had then decided to dig up a very, very old spell that allowed her to kind of see inside my stomach to check if there was a baby and to make sure everything was alright. I wasn’t sure how to describe the spell, but it was kind of like Silvermist had x-ray vision till the spell wore off. I probably didn’t even need to have her do that, seeing as my constant throwing up should’ve been enough of a sign.

That same day Tinkerbell and I had brought on our mermaid tails as traveled to the EnchantedForest to check in on everyone that we hadn’t seen in 2 weeks. At first, I didn’t want to tell Snow and Charming of my child once I saw that they weren’t handling the fact that they lost Emma again very well. It was right when we were about to leave that I finally just blurted it out. And let me tell you this; their faces lit up. They were so happy, maybe even happier than Peter and I were about it.

Using my magic was very draining, even though I was only about 1-2 weeks pregnant at the time, so I cast a spell over a small decorative waterfall they had in their palace (though it drained me of my energy as quick as hell). The spell made it so that whenever I said the ‘water form, water rise…’ thing to the waterfall back in Neverland, I would appear in the waterfall in their land and vice-versa. It was much easier than swimming back and forth between realms every time I wanted to see them, and much safer for my child.

“Belle Ann!” I heard Snow exclaim as her and Charming came into view in the water, “Oh my goodness, look at you! You’re glowing! And your stomach, it’s gotten so big since was last saw you!”

“Yes, yes it has, Snow,” I told her, giggling a bit at how excited she was, “So how have you all been over there?”

“It’s getting better, little by little,” Charming told me, “but we miss Emma and Henry like crazy.”

“I know you do, I miss Emma as well, but she’s the savior, you know that she will find everyone again, no matter what,”