Chapter 14

-Belle Ann-

"Peter, why is Henry following Felix?" I asked him, clearly puzzled as he walked back over to me, a smirk on his face, "Shouldn't you stop him?"

"Don't worry Belle," he told me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder, "it's all part of the plan."

"What plan?"

"A plan you will know about soon,"

He placed a light kiss on my cheek, leaving my side to go speak with one of the Lost Boys. And something in me just snapped.

"Why not now, Peter Pan? Do you not trust me enough?" I called out to him, crossing my arms in annoyance and waiting for his reply. I saw him sigh as he turned to me, his eyes telling me that he was telling the honest truth.

"I trust you with my life, Belle Ann. But I know you, and you would hate to know what I'm doing. I promise I will tell you, but for now I need you to just trust me."

He waited for me to say something, but I was just too annoyed. He should trust me, even if I didn't like what he was doing. I would never go against him.

"Just go do what you have to do," I quietly said, but I knew he heard me. I silently walked towards our small little room.

This room just reminded me of so much that happened before I went under for all those years. Peter and I built this small tree house one day when we were bored, and soon built the Lost Boys' smaller tree houses as well in the surrounding trees.

I fell straight onto the bed, burying my head in the pillows. I just dot understand why he won't tell me! I trust him, even if he isn't the same Peter that I knew so many years ago. I love him, I trust him, but maybe he doesn't feel exactly the same.

"But I do feel the same," his voice said from beside the bed. I forget that since I kind if have him his powers, we're linked. It means that he can sometimes read my mind and I can sometimes read his.

It took everything in my to not look over at him, so I just buried my head farther into the pillow. I hear him sigh heavily and the bed dip beside me.

"Please look at me, Belle Ann," he whispered. I turned my head slightly to the side so that I was staring into his perfect green eyes.

"What,"

"I do love you, and I do trust you. I just know deep down that you would never approve of what I'm doing. And I know you would go along with it because you love me, but I know that deep down you would be so hesitant about it,"

I took a breath, turning completely onto my side so that I was facing him. I too hold of his hand and he looked me dead in the eyes.

"I'm still your girlfriend, and as far as I know I'm still the love of your life. I may not like what you're doing, I may hate it, and I may be hesitant, but you just need to trust me,"

He nodded, leaning in and pressing a small kiss on my lips. He pulled away, taking a breath, and was about to tell me his whole plan. But he stopped.

He sat up, staring straight ahead. I quickly sat up beside him, taking his hand.

"What, what is it Peter?"

"Someone is leaving Neverland, without my permission,"