Chapter 6.

Harry's POV

I stood silently leant up against the door frame with a red cup filled to the brim with alcohol, just watching her. The alcohol remained in the cup as I watched her, not even sensing my presence. As much as I wanted to watch her jump and stutter on her words when I confront her, something stopped me. I was intrigued into what she was doing. She didn't even look as if she had come to a party, wearing her usual skinny jeans but lacking her usual band shirt. Her hair was still the same old, without her knowing I've always wondered how long her hair is, is it wavy or straight?

I watched, still remaining completely silent as I watched her rummage through my draws, I don't know what she was hoping to find but there isn't anything interesting in my draws. My gaze remained fixed on her as she opened the bottom draw and pulled out a photo, I saw her scrunch her face up at it, she was either disgusted or confused, I couldn't tell. I had done enough staring; it was time to make my presence known.

"Looking for something?" I said, raising my eyebrows. I walked into my room and closed the door with my foot. I watched her turn around with the look of shock on her face; she quickly hid whatever she was looking at her behind her back.

"N-n-no, not really." She stuttered, I couldn't help laugh which only caused her to send me those oh so familiar dagger eyes I was used to.

"You know you'll start scaring people off if you caring on doing that?" I asked rhetorically, gradually getting closer to her.

"I don't care." She stated, while taking a step back for every step I took towards her.

"You don't care about a lot of things do you?" I asked, raising my eyebrows once again. I think this is the most we have ever said to each other in the 5 years of going to the same school.

"I care about the things that I need to care about." She merely stated.

"So, what are you doing in my room, you do know this is my room right?" I asked, still walking towards her.

"Yeah." She said rolling her eyes, she was obviously running out of things to say, this was getting fun.

"So what are you doing in here?" I said. She had reached the wall and the limit to how far she could step back, I proceeded to step forward as I watched her try and figure her next move. "And don't say looking for the bathroom, because you aren't going to find a bathroom in my draws or under my bed." I said, raising my eyebrows again.

"How long were you watching me?" She said, trying to turn the question.

"Long enough to know you were looking for something." I said, chuckling almost evilly at the end.

"I wasn't looking for anything." She said, straight faced. She could be lying but something inside told me to believe her.

"Hmmm." I thought out loud. "So what were you doing? Being nosey?" I said, taking the last step towards her, she was pinned up against the wall and we were only a small breath away from each other.

"Uh." She stuttered whilst scratching her head as if she was nervous. I tried to look straight into her eyes but she wouldn't let me, she would avoid my eyes at any cost, it was actually frustrating me. I wanted to pull her face to face me, but something stopped me.

"Tell me what you were doing, and I'll let you go." I whispered slyly into her ear trying to negotiate. I pulled back to see her face glaring at me. Who knows what goes through her mind but she always seems so angry, she's hiding something.

"Fine." She stated, turning her head and gaze away from me.

"Can't look me in the eyes? Preparing for another lie?" I questioned trying to get her to face me. It worked, her head slowly spun and her eyes landed upon mine. I hadn't noticed before but she had the most crystal clear blue eyes I've ever seen. I could have got lost in them if she hadn't started speaking.