Chapter 43.

Delilah's POV

"Guys, you really didn't have to get me anything." I said as we were all sat down at their kitchen table, thrusting gifts into my face.

"It's your 18th, you deserve to be spoiled." Louis grinned, side hugging me. I hugged him back as I stared at Harry across the table. "I can't wait any longer, open it!" Louis squealed. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Is it my birthday or yours?" I joked. He just nudged my side, still waiting impatiently for me to open the envelope on the table. "Okay, okay I'm opening it." I laughed. I slid my finger along the seal of the envelope and pulled out a card, I looked at Louis and he gave me a look as if to say; what they heck, just open it already. I opened the enveloped and gasped at the tickets that fell out on the table. I had to rub my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing things. "Holy crap, Louis you really shouldn't have." I said emphasizing the really. I held the tickets in front of my face and bit my lip to stop myself from squealing.

"Okay, I'll take 'em back." He joked pulling them out of my hands.

"On second thought, maybe you should have." I joked retrieving my meet and greet tickets to All Time Low. "I can't wait to tell Zack he has great abs." I grinned.

"You haven't seen anything yet." Louis replied as he started to lift up his shirt.

"Please don't blind me Lou." I joked as I grabbed his shirt and pulled it back down, I can't lie, I did notice his abs and damn, I didn't know he worked out.

"Me next!" Niall spoke. He handed me a neatly wrapped parcel over the table, I eyed it suspiciously.

"Did you wrap this?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

"Yep." He replied confidently until Liam jabbed him in the ribs. "Well not by myself." He grinned.

"You didn't wrap it all." Liam joked, Niall was still grinning. I didn't see the point of being careful when unwrapping presents, you're not gonna reuse the paper so I tore it off like an excited 5 year old.

"You didn't..." I said as I held up the hoodie I had wanted for ages but it had been sold out for months. "But how?" I asked in shock.

"I know people." He smirked. "Wait until you see what Liam got you."

"I honestly don't know what to expect from you guys, you're unbelievable." I beamed. I accepted the gift from Liam's hand and tore into it like before. "Vinyl All Time Low records? They don't even make these, how the-"

"I know people." He joked.

"I wanna know these people you all seem to know." I grinned.

"Sorry mine isn't All Time Low related." Zayn said uneasy as he handed me a present.

"I couldn't care less, I appreciate the fact you even got something, I didn't expect anything, I can't thank you enough." I smiled, I opened the present and pulled out an American football jersey. "How did you know I support the New York Giants?" I asked astounded.

"Well... during the super bowl your tweets blew up my twitter." He grinned.

"Ah, okay." I responded laughing. Harry hadn't said anything yet which was making the whole situation awkward, I tried looking at him but his gaze remained focused on a scratch on the wooden table. I honestly didn't think Harry had got me anything, which wouldn't have surprised me, but he placed a gift bag on the table and slid it towards me. No-one spoke, you could cut the tension with a knife. "Thanks." I mumbled as I grasped the bag. I titled over towards me and peered inside. "Harry you didn't." I said absolutely shocked. I lifted the box out of the bag to exam it even more. "Harry this camera is like £3000." I said almost in tears, this was hands down the most expensive gift I've ever been given, even from my parents.